Incontinence Question, What do you Feel like is missing?

What do you feel like is missing from your diaper line-up?

• Thicker Diapers

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Thinner Diapers

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Pull-ups

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Pads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diapers Made for Women

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Diapers Made for Men

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello Everyone!

So what are your thoughts? What do you feel like is missing from your diaper line-up?
Thicker products, thinner products, pull-ups, pads, etc. please respond via the pull.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I'm sure I speak for many when I say that a very discreet disposable that doesn't feel as if it will disintegrate after one wetting would be a handy thing to have! I love your products and those I've purchased from InControl, but they're hardly discreet. I would think that as absorbent polymers advance, companies like yours would have the opportunity to produce something that's thin but useful.

Reactions: DLinSecret, Jeff Rictus, SnickersTheFoxx and 3 others
I'd be forced to say diapers for the AFAB (women). It's surprisingly easy to flood out the midsection of a diaper when one's bladder declares "enough is enough." Once that flood starts it's nigh impossible to clamp it back (especially when sleeping) so leaks happen.

Reactions: camille
The opportunity to only choose one option is pretty limiting...

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and TheWolfEmperor
Well, a few things, one is a pull up that doesn't have that insipid Depends style waistband, a pull up that would be basically an exact replica of vintage all white Goodnites scaled up to adults would be a great thing to see. While I appreciate that most your diapers have a large absorbency, it deters me from wearing them at night, a lighter absorbency would be phenomenal for those of us who don't void as much, something like the ABU preschools that way there would be a cloth option for summer (and hook and loop tabs!) and plastic for winter.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
A lot of absorbent padding UP FRONT where I need it most while sleeping. I wet very heavily when I sleep, and require a lot of absorbency in the front end ... very high guards in the front/sides to prevent overflow leaks due to bladder voiding would also be very helpful ( Tykables has good guards in their Waddle Cut diapers ) .

Last edited:
Reactions: MASONJAR, littledub1955, Yooo and 2 others
For me none of the poll options are something that I feel like I am missing from current choices. One thing I have been looking for is a better affordable cloth backed option for summer. But mostly what I would like is some options for more "mature" printed diapers. Not really ABDL myself nor is my current partner. She accepts my need for diapers and I am grateful for that but I would like something that looks less like a plain diaper. I don't know exactly what that would entail but I could see gender neutral patterns being nice. Perhaps something like a houndstooth pattern? Right now the only options I am aware of are the Rebel pattern, the NS supreme/lite, the megamax colors, and the tiedye version MM. Not sure if others share the same sentiment but thats what I would like to see.

Reactions: CheshireCat and MASONJAR
There are more than enough tape and hook and loop diapers on the market, ranging from thin to thick. Too many SKUs.

What we do not have are..
  • Reliable pullups which do not look like granny pants
  • Cloth backed ABDL diaper (other than ABU having one)

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Melon, Teddy02 and 2 others
Another vote for absorption up front , for me, the rearz inspire+ Incontrol is almost perfect but it lacks:
- more absorbent padding up front because I'm a tummy sleeper
- a bit more absorption overall because I too wet z reasonable amount at night and require the use of a wicking booster , which i preferably do not because I get rashes sooner from it , while having the skin only touching the diaper inside which has a dryer top layer, is better for my skin.

Reactions: Jeff Rictus and Yooo
Hmm - if I take the headline of the quastion only - then the pill that makes me continent again... Hmm... probably the wrong answer... ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: RearzJacob
thicker diapers for da win

• Love
Reactions: lonnie, littledub1955, sport1 and 1 other person
neophyte said:
There are more than enough tape and hook and loop diapers on the market, ranging from thin to thick. Too many SKUs.

What we do not have are..
  • Reliable pullups which do not look like granny pants
  • Cloth backed ABDL diaper (other than ABU having one)
I agree with both points on this one, (Cloth-backed, printed would be cute) but especially the first one.
I understand that most mainstream pull-ups today have a lot of extra material and elastic above the absorbent padding, most likely to accommodate for eventual sag issues and it getting heavy. However, when I wear them, I always end up folding the elastics down, and I do that regardless of whether or not I am wearing underwear over it. A high-quality/high-absorbency pull-up that is low-rise would be great!

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Teddy02
I'd really appreciate a printed pull-up. The ones you get at the store are alright in terms of usability but honestly I want nothing more than a cute style of pull-up that feels cute to wear. I predominantly wear pull-ups anyways and there's unfortunately no one making printed styles..

NonbiriNeoguri said:
I'd really appreciate a printed pull-up. The ones you get at the store are alright in terms of usability.
Store bought adult pull-ups are not really useable for people who are urge incontinent. I’ve been wearing diapers for more than five decades and only twice did I wear a pull-up that had decent absorbency. One was a test product about 13 years ago (I’ve never seen it for sale in the US) and the other was the Abena pull-up, which used to be good, 15 years ago, but now is terrible.

Jacob, I currently wear Rearz diapers 24/7 and they are great, but an absorbent pull-up that isn’t almost entirely made up of thin frilly material is sorely needed on the incontinence market for active people like me. Color them, paint them, doodle on them, I don’t really care what they look like as long as they aren’t the garbage we have today. If you want, PM me for more details. Thanks!

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
In addition to what has been said, a plastic backed pull-up would be interesting. Perhaps not completely (as in the elastics could be breathable), but maybe the material could be encased in plastic and the rest in breathable material. A problem with cloth-backed material is the wicking of moisture to the outer shell and inevitably clothing. Plastic would also help with sagging a bit too.
Although I am not at all familiar with the logistics of manufacturing such a product so I could be way off lol

I agree with all the above about pull-ups. I think the UK version of Abena must be better than the US version as I find them pretty good on absorbency, but the ‘granny-pants’ look is not very flattering. I would like to see a pull-up printed ABDL version but not ‘babyish’ more like the underwear a 5-8 year old might like! I do wish I could find a disposable that did not fall apart/clump when worn by an active person like myself.

I still think widening the diaper plastic in the crotch by 2 or 3 inches or so and spacing the leg elastic & leak guards out accordingly, while keeping the padding dimensions the same, will greatly reduce or eliminate leaks at the legs because the unpadded plastic will reach back to the perineum and seal better. It'll also reduce plastic waste during manufacture. Just my .000002 Bitcoin... 🥳

More padding in the front and front sides of the diaper to help absorb floods when sleeping on your side or when out and about, I have no problem wearing a thicker diaper vrs a thinner diaper juring the day to keep my pants dry as wet pants is way more noticeable then a thicker diaper :)

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, Jonnythepony and Deleted member 55019
i love the products but i really wished there was a thinner kid like diaper. let’s say the rearz safari as an example but made for every day wear... it’s way to thick for “normal” use. and maybe like half the proce for those products since otherwise it’s too expensive as the main diaper. I’m autistic and i never grew out of liking kids stuff so that would be awesome. but not only necessarily the whole diaper, maybe like pampers just a bit in the front and then some nice lines or so.
not sure how others see that but i would really like that. and of course it shouldn’t be too thin...

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and Deleted member 55019
I would agree with a good pull-up but I know they are not the easiest to make. Thanks for checking in with us Jacob!

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 55019
Back