Incontinence play - how easy is it for you to cough and release urine?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Or do you automatically clench your sphincter when coughing?

When I cough I pee with more force without the clench reflex.

I am continent but since wearing I'm starting to simulate stress/urge IC really well... When my bladder gets a quarter full I get the nagging feeling to need to pee.... I've also noticed that I getting worse post post micturition dribble after peeing, this is noticeable when I'm laying on my side in beds with a cushion between my legs and when I move I have quite a lot of after dribble... I'm also keeping my sphincter in the open position all the time, when my sphincter does squeeze feels alien.

Last edited:
bobbilly said:
I'm also keeping my sphincter in the open position all the time, when my sphincter does squeeze feels alien.
( there are 2 sphincters ) ... from the sound of it, you are damaging your bladder :(

Seriously, you will regret it if you become intentionally incontinent. It's not all fun, and diapers , expectantly when you are forced to wear 24/7 and have little or no control over your bladder.

Reactions: yfront and bobbilly
KitsuneFox said:
Seriously, you will regret it if you become intentionally incontinent. It's not all fun, and diapers , expectantly when you are forced to wear 24/7 and have little or no control over your bladder.

I really know this.. I'm conflicted about incontinence. I can't stop myself from wearing, the desire to be IC is so strong bit I'm unsure if I want to be IC... Sometimes I don't want to wear at bedtime but I find myself going to the toilet 2/3 times in the night and only peeing small amounts when not wearing. I'm at the stage where I wake up loads of times at night, sleeping on my side and I pee and fall back to sleep.. Its only a small gush and a Abena L4 manages these well throughout the night.

I can feel my sphincter being in the open position all the time, sometimes it clenches which feel alien..I have a constant urge to pee all the time, even when I've just peed... Its a uncomfortable feeling. When I'm sitting on my settee with legs stretched out I can pee in little drips and dribbles without much effect or notice with sphincter completely open, when I'm sitting at my desk I have a constant urge to pee in my bladder, it bulits up and I pee, more pressure peeing but with the nagging to pee its only a small amount.... I feel relieved for maybe 5 minutes then the get the nagging feeling again.

I am conflicted about IC...I can't seem to get a right balance...

Reactions: Adrian697DL
As kitsunefox has already said real incontinence is not fun and games you are stuck in diapers 24/7 for the rest of your life, you are on that path and may be closer then you think. Based on what you are saying I would guess (Non educated just by my own experience) you may be less then 6 months or so of reaching the point of real no warning floods once that happens you may find your self really needing diapers 24/7.

Once my bladder issue reached the flooding stage the control I had left quickly disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: KitsuneFox
Rob110 said:
As kitsunefox has already said real incontinence is not fun and games you are stuck in diapers 24/7 for the rest of your life, you are on that path and may be closer then you think. Based on what you are saying I would guess (Non educated just by my own experience) you may be less then 6 months or so of reaching the point of real no warning floods once that happens you may find your self really needing diapers 24/7.

Once my bladder issue reached the flooding stage the control I had left quickly disappeared.

Rob110 is totally right. I remember going through the experience of loosing control and eventually having no control. Diapers 24/7 sounds like fun and all when you have the choice. Once it’s no longer a choice everything changes. No one has mentioned this but my IC. started with just bladder but now I’m dealing with Bowel IC. too. This is an not uncommon either so are you ready to have dirty diapers too? It’s your decision as everyone else has said but take it from us this life is not easy. Just think how will I change in public? What is a leak? You will leak in public regardless of how much you try not too. A diaper bag goes with you everywhere!! Your family and friends will figure it out!! Not trying to talk you out of it we just want you to be fully prepared for the upcoming life style change if you continue down this path. Best of luck and let us know. Either way we’re here to support you!!

Wow. That's one heck of a question.
My pee comes and goes on its own most of the time.

Back