Incontinence from wearing to much

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys I was wondering is there more of a chance of having incontinence at an earlier age if u were to use diapers as a dl almost all the time. For ex if i wear and use diapers 3-4 times a week will i most likely become incontinent earlier in my life than someone who doesnt wear diapers. Whut are the chances/problems that occur from wearing and using the diapers on a daily basis

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Who's saying you'll get incontinent ever? :D

No, 3-4 times a week won't get you incontinent at all. The only way it would affect you is if you used them 24/7 for awhile.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wasnt saying that i would definately be incontinent but just using as example b/c it could happen and most likely will

Role
  1. Private
I wasnt saying that i would definately be incontinent but just using as example b/c it could happen and most likely will

What makes you so sure it'll happen?

The point that Point was pointing out (confused? :p) was that not everyone goes incontinent. Sure, as you get older you might get a little bit more senile, or dazed and confused about things, but incontinence as a elderly person usually arises from another medical condition - at least form what I've heard about.

I'm sure some of the older members on here could correct me if I'm wrong. :detective3

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have been wearing for almost 24/7 and would by no means say that I am incon. These ideas of becoming incon are odd, the only thing that do that is a medical issue, you body will not simply forget how to function.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The only way you would possibly become IC from wearing is if you did it 24/7 for a long long period of time.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I don't think it really would. What might start out is once you are diapered, you will find easier and easier to jut go in them.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You will get more used to using them. However, to become incontinent it will take a hell of a lot of effort, focus and 24/7 wearing. Some people can manage it on less (or even manage to train themselves to go without thinking but only when padded) but those are few and far between and often have small bladders to begin with.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hey guys I was wondering is there more of a chance of having incontinence at an earlier age if u were to use diapers as a dl almost all the time.

The "born in diapers" "die in diapers" doesn't apply to the vast majority of people out there. Getting old is not synonymous with "getting incontinent".

Z

Zeit

The "born in diapers" "die in diapers" doesn't apply to the vast majority of people out there. Getting old is not synonymous with "getting incontinent".

As everyone above has said, Incontinence is not a normal part of growing old. It CAN happen and is more likely to happen as you grow in senility and lacked mobility but that could be 60-70 years from now assuming you even do happen to develop a problem requiring diapers to begin with

There WILL be many medical advances in that time, possibly to correct some forms of incontinence. The only incontinence you can get from wearing too much will be years down the line assuming you start going 24/7 now. I hope you have a decent job since that's a lot of money covering your bottom.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think the incon question has been well addressed, as for other concerns, I think i heard somewhere once that guys who wear diapers like 24/7 (mostly elderly incon guys i think) run a higher risk for developing cancer down there, but i really don't know. I can't remember where i got that from nor whether or not is was a conclusive study or anything.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think i heard somewhere once that guys who wear diapers like 24/7 (mostly elderly incon guys i think) run a higher risk for developing cancer down there, but i really don't know.

I have heard nothing of the sort... but you know how paranoid everyone gets these days...

Breathing the air causes cancer! Better stop now!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What makes you so sure it'll happen?

The point that Point was pointing out (confused? :p) was that not everyone goes incontinent. Sure, as you get older you might get a little bit more senile, or dazed and confused about things, but incontinence as a elderly person usually arises from another medical condition - at least form what I've heard about.

I'm sure some of the older members on here could correct me if I'm wrong. :detective3

I find that when I'm wearing diapers oh what were we talking about? Yes I like to go out to eat, and a good movie is always fun, but this presidential election is talking the nation down with it, right down to the Bahamas, a great place to visit. :laugh: Though if I'm wearing all night, I find that in the morning I sometimes just go and can't stop. What a rush!!! There may by a psychological ease because my mind knows that I'm still in diapers. If I had showered and changed in to underwear, I suppose I would have fought it harder. Anyway, as men age, the prostate may become an issue and that can cause incontinence, but incontinence among the older happens to women far more often because of damage done to their bladders and uterus during pregnancy.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear as often as I can. Not quite 24/7, but close. I've had the urge come on me in the night and almost wet when I wasn't diapered. Did you ever have to pee so bad while you were sleeping that you dream about getting up and using the bathroom? Kinda like that. Thank god I didn't wet, but it got me to thinking about whether I might relinquish control by wearing often.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The only way you would possibly become IC from wearing is if you did it 24/7 for a long long period of time.

Doctor Darkfinn is in the house!

Oh if anyone doesn't understand that Darkfinn really isn't a doctor, that's why he gives sound medical advice. Also I mean no offense by it but its pissing me off that everyone claims that wear diapers for 24/7 and you WILL go incontinent like they really are a doctor. Really in the end your a person who wears diapers for pure enjoyment, it dose not make you a expert on why or how people are IC.

Also do people forget that our body holds itself at night when we are sleeping? I lost count of how many times I have said this.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Hey guys I was wondering is there more of a chance of having incontinence at an earlier age if u were to use diapers as a dl almost all the time. For ex if i wear and use diapers 3-4 times a week will i most likely become incontinent earlier in my life than someone who doesnt wear diapers. Whut are the chances/problems that occur from wearing and using the diapers on a daily basis

Nope, no chance at all wearing at that frequency. You might shrink your bladder alittle bit and have to go to the bathroom more.

~Johnathon~:thumbsup:

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

If you're actually *hoping of becoming incontinent from diaper use, well... That's just a damn stupid idea. I had to say it.

Why do people find the idea of incontinence appealing, and why the hell do people want to find some ways to induce it on themselves? What, for the thrill of not having any bowel control?

Wanting to mess around with your body, be it with the vain chance of either temporary of full incontinence is just plain stuipid. enjoy being able to have control over it, it might seem appealing to you, but I can guarantee everyone who actually has it for real will tell you how much of an idiot you would be for wishing it on yourself.

Still, if you're just worried that using diapers would adversely effect you in that way, it's all good. it won't really have much of an impact on you pysicially, but if you wear them for too long you could get used to them, and when you're not wearing them you could accidentally attept to "go" for it when you're not wearing one.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
enjoy being able to have control over it, it might seem appealing to you, but I can guarantee everyone who actually has it for real will tell you how much of an idiot you would be for wishing it on yourself.

Oh my god, someone sees the light! :worshippy: And yes, doing this to your body is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very bad, and dumb idea. It would be fun for a few days, then you would start to get sick of it. I know for experience, I WAS incontinent, and even though I am a DL, even I was extremely, through the roof and to the moon and back, sick of it. The novelty of it wears off really quickly. And then you will be seriously regretting it. Like I said, I was incontinent, but over time and lots of pain (from injuries putting me into being incontinent) and devote passion, I finally achieved my goal during the time I was away from the site. I beg you people not to do this! Take it from a dude with lots of experience, this will harm you a lot more than you think. :educate:

Please, please, pleeeeease reconsider this.

Status
Not open for further replies.