Incontinence-causing surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periar

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
I heard from a fellow ABDL a while ago that there was a surgical procedure to take away bladder and/or bowel control... Not that I'd want to do something like that any time soon, but has anyone heard about it? Jus' curious...

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Never heard about it, but sounds interesting.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Never heard of it. sounds intreasting odd and dangerous.

D

daria7483

I'm guessing it's a black market thing since it seems to completely go against the Hippocratic oath.

J

Jag

Well, I have heard of a few procedures that result in temporary incontinence, but nothing permanent. Perhaps this is a misunderstanding of some sort.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
It sounds interesting, but not something I'd ever actually do.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Sounds like something lame that your 'friend' read in a smut story :\

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i'm guessing it could be a common side affect from an uncomon surgery... like jag said.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
WTF! i dont think so... give me a link that talks about it... then ill beleive it...

Role
Private
Sounds like a radical new type of surgery with lots of dangers and bad side-effects. Perhaps if you could find a source for us...?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, I guess theoreticaly it could happen. I don't think it would be too tough for an experienced surgeon to do. All that they would have to do is go in and put something in that prevents your sphincters from closing.

Of course, I don't know many doctors that would do something like that. Goes against the Hypocratic Oath, as someone else mentioned.

It would also be a horrible thing to do to your body. You may think incontience is fun, but just imagine being that way for the rest of your life. Never being able to go swimming in a public pool. You'd have to explain to your friends and family something very embarrising. You might become realy anti-social. You'd have a lot of situations where you might be leaking. And for what? The ability to enjoy a fetish for about a week?
The cons far outweight the pros.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't remember where I read or heard that, but i have somewhere. It does seem like a very odd ball procedure tho.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It's certainly doable, I mean just snip a few muscles and hey, can't hold your wee any more. Finding someone to do it, that would be a challenge.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
If anyone really wanted to become incontinent, they'd wear diapers all the time and actually work for it...no shortcuts. If you want it badly enough to do that, you might as well...And in the end, if it's not something you want, you're better off, because then you always can try to retrain yourself after getting board of it a month later...

kitsiulla

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, , Other, Private
I have read what he's talking about. It was a college guy that had his freind give him a botox injection that was suposed to last for 6 to 8 months. He had this diary thing online and was off it for a long time after paniking that the 8 months was coming up and he wasn't better. It went from how great it was at first then how it ended up being a huge nightmare. last post i saw on it was like over a year later and he had learn to live with it because it damaged him and would most likely be permanent. It was on another forum. I saw the dates on the posts and it all seemed about right. there was only like a couple more posts after the year mark where he said the site no longer interest him because he couldn't see why so many people wanted to find his room mate after what he said was so bad about actually being incon. Incon can happen after some surgeryies and in a few cases there are proceedures to help incons. Being incon SUX! it's much better when it's for play only!

Role
Diaper Lover
What about a Intelligence causing surgery? Maybe that would prevent you from getting this surgery! If it exists, that is.

Just to let everyone know, this would be a bad idea.

Old thread.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Heh, no taking shortcuts. Heck, most people who go incontinent the right way get sick of it FAST. xD

At least going about it by being diapered 24/7 gives you time to back out of it. It's not really what you want. You just think it is. Really.

chelsea

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
are you talking about botox ?
i read about that but what from ive read it only lasts about 6 months
good luck finding a doc that will do it though

Status
Not open for further replies.