Incontinence 100 Years Ago!! Yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
He had polio, it was in his legs, not lower body.
True... but how easy was it for a person in a wheel chair to get to a restroom in those days?

I don't think they had the handicapped accessable facilities that they do now.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
True... but how easy was it for a person in a wheel chair to get to a restroom in those days?

He was the president, I doubt it would have been that hard for him...

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
He had polio, it was in his legs, not lower body.

I'm guessing he got the help that he needed, being president and all. He was capable of walking with his leg braces and frequently appeared standing in public (generally with someone at his side for support) to allay fears that he was an invalid. Not to say that diapers couldn't have been involved, but given the stubbornness in how he approached his disability, I also wouldn't be surprised if he avoided their use.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
are you kidding? i worked on an old house in Aspen, built back in the early mining days,(1880's) Holy Crap it was tiny. 6 foot ceilings,a 24 inch balcony hall to the bedrooms, and the stairway was itty bitty too. i cant really fit in any of it, being 6'2" and 260lb
had to constantly stoop, the bedrooms were smaller than a jail cell, and had to climb the stairs sideways, i have a hard time seeing how a disabled person could handle it. i got the distinct impression this place was a brothel too, 5 bedrooms, possibly used to be 6.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
On a somewhat different note, what do you think infantilism would have looked like back then? I assume its been around for a long time, but it probably would not have been so obvious back in the day.
It would have probably involved more petticoats and handlebar moustaches.

... oh man, who wants to invent a time machine with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.