Not open for further replies.

LOCKTHEM

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Is it normal to like being in nappies more and more till its hard not to

It is how I got into this. I have always been mildly incontinent, not potty trained till seven and still in diapers at times until thirteen as well as a lifelong bedwetter. I started living on my own and just stopped caring that I would wet, I also would have to time when I drink if I want to go a day without wetting and I just stopped caring about it after one day while working from home annoyed about the chance I may wet ad having to stop working on what I was doing I put on a diaper during the day for the first time in years and never went back.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
That's how I became a DL, I have always had on and off IC due to CP.

Well if you have to be in them anyways, enjoy them!

Thats how I began, at first when i had my injury and started losing continence. I started digging around for resources as all this was new to me and I started to find a lot of support and advice from the a/b d/l community forums and gratefull for all the nice people that have guided me and have given me support. As time started going by I really started to enjoy wearing my diapers 24/7 as there are a lot of people like me that have turned wearing into something positive🙂

Well, i've always been in diapers at night, and with that, dont know if it's diaper lover or more prefer that as opposed to the alternative...

I was on cath when had some longer hospital stays, most of which was not awake when going in or at least have any memory of it...and when being fed iv fluids, medications, and alike i really didnt have much an issue with it, other than the removal/after issues.

but yes the long term relationships i've had did to some degree become playful with diapers, and yes need them anyhow so might as well have some fun...

diaper lover is a bit too much a term for me, as if i could not wear one, that would be great!!!

being ic and not having any choice isn't much "fun".

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Inconjr
True, it is difficult when we need diapers and really have no option, but I don't let that knock me down, I say have fun in life and look towards how can I adapt to my medical condition and reap a good life.

Reactions: trekkyfrom21st and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back