In the life of a diapergilr blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I do not know if this is were I need to have placed this, if not feel free to move it to a better location. I have been learning about Blogs (I am so behind the times). So I desided to start one about my diaper live. Let me know what all one would like to see if anything. I am so new to the idea of a blog it is not funny.

Please Help
Livin Pampered

Role
  1. Private
I do not know if this is were I need to have placed this, if not feel free to move it to a better location. I have been learning about Blogs (I am so behind the times). So I desided to start one about my diaper live. Let me know what all one would like to see if anything. I am so new to the idea of a blog it is not funny.

Please Help
Livin Pampered

I think this will be interesting as:
1. It's unique. You know, "What it's like to be a bat" and all.
2. Your writing is direct and filled with warmth and humor.

Modern blogs are pretty simple to use - just type away, hit "submit," and you should be up and running. :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll look into it time from time, only really considering that you were never really into diapers from what I seen. I don't think I'd ever try and get my girlfriend or wife into diapers herself if I ever get one.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know i am not "into Diapers" that is just the issue though. I do live the life of one whom is into them. It is somthing of a social experiment if you would like to call it anything at all.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
lol....are you sure you went to "collage" instead of college?:eek::eek:

ah who cares... very interesting blog.

oh... just don't post like 2 sentences or stuff like "I don't have time to post today"... because that's what twitter.com is for.

nice...

Role
  1. Other
I think this will be interesting as:
1. It's unique. You know, "What it's like to be a bat" and all.
2. Your writing is direct and filled with warmth and humor.

Modern blogs are pretty simple to use - just type away, hit "submit," and you should be up and running. :)

Nice Nagel reference. :claps:

I'll follow your blog...try to keep it regular :) Adore my pun, however unintended it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.