In praise of Molicare Mobile pull ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
These things never cease to amaze me. I woke up yesterday needing my morning pee, but held on instead, and made a coffee. After an hour or so, my need was substantial, but I had a second coffee instead.

After that, I did a few little dribbles in it, but not too much. Then, I went outside for a smoke, where I relaxed, and emptied maybe half my bladder.

Feeling all warm and squishy now, I sat back down, occasionally letting out a little dribble or two. After awhile, fearing I was probably approaching the diapers capacity, I stopped, and held the rest.

Within half an hour, the coffee had travelled through to my bladder, which had still not been fully relieved, and I was now genuinely busting.

Eventually I decided it was time to give up, and suspecting a complete diaper failure was now imminent, I went and stood in the shower, and completely let go.

My nappy was already very wet, and I proceeded to absolutely fill it, completely relaxing and totally letting go.

That damn diaper took it all. It ended up sagging low, and hanging off me, but not a single drop escaped.

It goes to show that if you're pointing down correctly, and have the leg guards fitted properly, that these lovely big pull ups can take a real hammering.

Very impressed yet again.

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
These things never cease to amaze me. I woke up yesterday needing my morning pee, but held on instead, and made a coffee. After an hour or so, my need was substantial, but I had a second coffee instead.

After that, I did a few little dribbles in it, but not too much. Then, I went outside for a smoke, where I relaxed, and emptied maybe half my bladder.

Feeling all warm and squishy now, I sat back down, occasionally letting out a little dribble or two. After awhile, fearing I was probably approaching the diapers capacity, I stopped, and held the rest.

Within half an hour, the coffee had travelled through to my bladder, which had still not been fully relieved, and I was now genuinely busting.

Eventually I decided it was time to give up, and suspecting a complete diaper failure was now imminent, I went and stood in the shower, and completely let go.

My nappy was already very wet, and I proceeded to absolutely fill it, completely relaxing and totally letting go.

That damn diaper took it all. It ended up sagging low, and hanging off me, but not a single drop escaped.

It goes to show that if you're pointing down correctly, and have the leg guards fitted properly, that these lovely big pull ups can take a real hammering.

Very impressed yet again.

Yes, there very good, infact I bought some not long ago held quite a bit, but sags after a while :)

I wasn't expecting them to hold that much honestly, but to my surprisement there actually good :)

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My only complaint is, if you decide to "fully use" one that's already wet, it doesn't always contain it. I'm not a regular messer, and I've never done it in a still dry one, but if I dirty one that's already wet, I will get some leakage of the yucky variety.

But that's probably the case with any pull up, adult or otherwise. I haven't had a lot of experience with many brands. Only these, Depends briefs, and Depends button up ones.

I'd love to try a proper, tape up, AB diaper for comparison. One day, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.