In Memory of ...my last diaper! R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
We - as people who enjoy wearing and using diapers - are pretty cruel towards our diapers. We cram our most private parts into them without even asking them if they're interested in a close relationship, then we expect them to take the piss, make their life shitty at times, just to roll them up, bury them in a plastic bag and just dump them nonchalantly in some random trash can without a word or a good bye, where they wait to get cremated. No last words, no proper burial procedures - nothing!

So I'm trying to be more civlized towards my diapers and will at least publish an obituary in this very forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
On Friday, August 15 our good friend
Super Plus
passed away.
It had joined the family in March, being a decendent of the Molicare family. It was not a big diaper - it only grew to size M. Super Plus amazed all its friends with its deep purple color, the two strong tapes and the wetness indicator. It never managed to grow waistbands though.

Super Plus's life ended after just 7 hours of use, 2 wettings and a terrible messing accident. It was removed from Peachy by his own hands and rolled up into a ball.

Two relatives survive in the package. Super Plus will be missed for its high absorbency and sticky tapes.

Its burial is scheduled for Thursday. Until then it can be visited in Peachy's personal trash can.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's your chance to tell us something about the last diaper you've worn. Just copy and paste and fill in the blanks:

On _______[date you took the diaper off] our good friend
____[Name of diaper]
passed away.
It had joined the family in _______[time of purchase], being a decendent of the ________[brand name] family. It was [not] a big diaper - it only grew to size ____[Diaper size]. _________[Name of diaper] amazed all its friends with its __________________[pros and cons of that particular type of diaper]

______[Name of diaper]'s life ended after just __[time you've worn it] hours of use, __[number of wettings] wettings [and a terrible messing/masturbation accident - delete as applicable]. It was removed from _________[poster's name] by [his own hands/person who changed it] and rolled up into a ball.

___[number of diapers left] relatives survive in the package. ______[name of diaper] will be missed for its _________[things you like best about the diaper]

Its burial is scheduled for ________[time the diaper will go to the landfill/trash burning facility]. Until then it can be visited in _____[place where the used diaper is now].

Have fun

Peachy

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
On 19th August 2008 our good friend Slip Maxi passed away.
It had joined the family in 15th August 2008, being a decendent of the Tena family. It was a big diaper - it grew to size Large. Slip Maxi amazed all its friends with its Super Absorbancy and its good fit.

Slip Maxi's life ended after just 5 Hours of use after constant wetting. It was removed from Diapermefast by his own hands and rolled up into a ball.

15 relatives survive in the package. Slip Maxi will be missed for its hard work and Absorbancy.

Its burial is not yet confirmed. Until then it can be visited in Diapermefast's suitcase.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I started to fill this out...But then I stopped since there is too much...You need a hobby, Peachy >.>

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I agree with Pojo on this one...you need a hobby, Peachy!

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Make us some peach cobbler. Good hobby there. You can even do so while listening to the Allman Brothers. They have some album called "Eat A Peach", iirc.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Go out, get some fresh air, and get a job, you lazy sack!

Just kidding. I luff you, Peachy. ^-^

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I think everyone forgot that Peachy's Hobbies are Diapers :)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Bah...y'all ruined my funny thread with your stupid discussion. *cries* Meanies!

Peachy

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
My heart goes out to you all who mourn the death of a much loved diaper. *pats backs*

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
On August 19th, 2008, our good friend Assurance Maximum Absorbency passed away.
It had joined the family in August, being a descendant of the Assurance family. It was not a big diaper - it only grew to size Medium. Assurance Maximum Absorbency amazed all its friends with its great absorbency and no leaks.

AMA's life ended after just 8 hours of use, 2 wettings and a terrible masturbation accident. It was removed from Manveru by [his own hands/person who changed it] and rolled up into a ball.

14 relatives survive in the package. Assurance will be missed for its great smell, great feel, and wonderful absorbency. Its burial is scheduled for Tuesday, August 26th. Until then it can be visited in the drawer under Manveru’s bed.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My gosh, Peachy, that must have been a hard experience, for you to lose such a close friend. If you need someone to talk to, we're here.

Lean on me, when you're not strong,
I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on...

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
My gosh, Peachy, that must have been a hard experience, for you to lose such a close friend. If you need someone to talk to, we're here.

Lean on me, when you're not strong,
I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on...
Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you don't let show

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Lean on me...

Woo church camp!! lol

Role
Private
Well, it's not like Peachy is lacking friends! He's probably got a few bags left. ;)

But it must be hard losing a few every day. :(

Cake

Est. Contributor
Role
I'll go cause I feel bad for Peach D:

On 8-20-08 our good friend Depends Maximum Protection passed away.
It had joined the family a few months ago, being a decendent of the Depends family. It was not a big diaper - it only grew to size small. Depends Maximum Protection amazed all its friends with its... well... it's a Depends, man.

Depends Maximum Protection's life ended after just three hours of use, and 2 wettings. It was removed from Cake by himself and rolled up into a ball.

15 relatives survive in the package. Depends Maximum Protection will be missed for its... again, it's a Depends :p

Its burial is scheduled for Friday. Until then it can be visited in my trash can.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I'll go cause I feel bad for Peach D:

On 8-20-08 our good friend Depends Maximum Protection passed away.
It had joined the family a few months ago, being a decendent of the Depends family. It was not a big diaper - it only grew to size small. Depends Maximum Protection amazed all its friends with its... well... it's a Depends, man.

Depends Maximum Protection's life ended after just three hours of use, and 2 wettings. It was removed from Cake by himself and rolled up into a ball.

15 relatives survive in the package. Depends Maximum Protection will be missed for its... again, it's a Depends :p

Its burial is scheduled for Friday. Until then it can be visited in my trash can.
You're gonna bury it?! O.O
Personaly I would just trow it away... = P

Status
Not open for further replies.