In case this isn't being discussed anywhere yet, Miley Cyrus AB/DL Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Presenting Miley Cyrus everybody:

(Mildly adult content)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg

To be honest, the music video isn't actually about Being an adult baby, or a baby, but is actually about her saying that her boyfriend should stop baby-talking to her. In the end though, I'm betting it was her way of finally getting a chance at being a 'sexy baby' http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/miley-rs-cover-2013279

Anyway, I don't quite know what I think. I mean, I'm way into the idea of AB/DL's becoming more recognized because I'm just more liberal about that kind of thing, but I just don't think Miley is the right one for us based on her eccentric behavior, although I just don't think there is any way that she isn't actually an AB.

FluffyMastiff said:

Ah, thanks, I tried taking a quick look for if anybody else posted about it and I thought it was odd that I didn't see anything. Diaper talk just didn't seem like the right category even though she is wearing diapers, and mature topics doesn't give a very good description in the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Note said:
Personally, I'd rather see Paraphilic Infantilism not turned into some type of tread. There are already enough people here dealing with the crippling depression, isolation and secrecy of it all. I'd hate to see others fall victim to that merely because it's a trend.

Yeah, I would hate it too, but mostly because I feel like people who did it as a trend would really not understand what it is actually about, and be genuine, and then everybody in the real world would just act like the real AB/DL's are part of the crowd, pretty much ruining it for all of the real AB/DL's.

worst song ever, and the video is not good either

Along time ago my picture was on the front page of a very large newspapers Sunday edition "fashion" section with them describing it as "Menace Modified" it started a trend and my comfortable usual manner of dress became something hideous, I ended up changing so as to not be associated with something that was not meant to be a trend,it was just a mix and match comfortable style of dress for me,never meant to be anything else,trends get started by the craziest things.

Personally it is one of the stupidest songs she has ever written. Personally I think it is kinda mocking the ABDL community. I know she has said before that she is obsessed with thing that are adult baby but she is so not the person to represent us. She is such a fake and is into all things material. From what I can tell she is not really into it in the way that means anything. I am just like "of all the people it had to be her?" *Facepalm*

I would rather hire Jamie Lee Curtis away from the "Activia" yogurt commercials to be our little spokesperson of the year (for some reason I can't stand her), although if any of you are fans of NCIS LA I would welcome "Hetty" , I loved her voice on all the BBC documentaries I have watched ,and started to watch that show to see her act and not just the voice over narration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back