IMVU Injustice(Rant Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I have seen injustice on IMVU, ever since the peer review came out, more and more ABDL items have been set to AP, if you think that's bad listen to this. Recently 1 group and all ABDL groups have been shut down by the IMVU staff for "violation" of terms of service.

I have 1 word to describe this injustice!

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

IMVU let the groups exist for so long and now they have the nerve to f**k us over with their corrupt idea of terms of service?? well to hell with that they can call them the terms of f**k ppl over, which sounds more fitting than terms of service if you ask me!! I mean give me a freaking break!!! what's next?? banning American flags and allowing Swatsiskas on IMVU as GA??!!?? We are only trying to hang out and chat and get along on IMVU, we are all human beings but we are the minority who like to wear diapers or act like babies. Is a little tolerance too much ask for??!!??

I have been thinking about starting a protest group to hopefully end this injustice

"Give me liberty, or give me death!!"-Patrick Henry

And that's my first rant.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wasn't it Patrick Henry that said that quote?...I joing IMVU yesterday...I don't like it that much...That's pretty much all I have to say

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It was definitely Patrick Henry...I don't think Washington ever had any huge speeches like that...IMVU is like an instant messaging thing, but with 3D avatar people that you can customize

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Yoda said:
Ignorance causes Fear.
Fear causes Hate.
Hate causes Suffering.
Most of society is completely ignorant about ABDLism.
Where do you think that will lead?

IMVU isn't the first virtual space to crack down on ABDLs, nor will it be the last.

There is a lesson here, folks: if you want to be an ABDL online, do it only in spaces which are explicitly set up to be supportive of it.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have seen injustice on IMVU, ever since the peer review came out, more and more ABDL items have been set to AP, if you think that's bad listen to this. Recently 1 group and all ABDL groups have been shut down by the IMVU staff for "violation" of terms of service.
I'm a bit confused...is your rant against IMVU because they have set a few items to Access Pass...or because one (or more?) groups have been shut down?

I'm not a member of any of the ABDL groups, but I AM a developer of IMVU products, primarily ABDL items. I've only had ONE of my products (NON-ABDL, I might add) set to AP (it was a bikini bottom which violated the minimum coverage rules)

To my knowledge the only 'popular' ABDL items that have been set to AP were pampered pup's 'wet' diapers (the ones with the urine running down the leg). Personally, I found those rather offensive, although I had nothing to do with them being set to AP. If it had been up to me they probably would have been removed completely.

I wear a diaper so it WON'T run down my leg! :p

I have a lot of ABDL friends in IMVU and so far none of my ABDL products have been set to AP, nor have I been informed of any others (other than the aforementioned wet diapers by pampered pup).

As for the groups, dunno what to tell you. I've never been a member of any of them (ABDL groups), although I have been invited to join several. *shrugs*

BTW...did your parents read the ToS and agree with them? Because as you are under 18 you're not really supposed to be in IMVU without parental consent. It's in the ToS! *smiles sweetly*

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
BTW...did your parents read the ToS and agree with them? Because as you are under 18 you're not really supposed to be in IMVU without parental consent. It's in the ToS! *smiles sweetly*

Does anyone actually do that?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
TRy second life, its much better :p

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
and I'm not giving a site my cell number, why would they want that?? SL is just a big case of TMI.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
lol, you don't need to give SL your cell number XD

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only thing I like to do on Second Life (when I actually play it) is flying around...It's all I know how to do...For free

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
find someone who looks like they have alot of money, and act al noobish.. they give out liden dollars.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't like acting noobish...Then I would become what I hate

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
it is possible to have a underground ab dl tb group on imvu by communicating through email, and still chat privately using their instant messaging system. And, if they respect privacy, this should let them never know who your group really is. Considering its ok to download "bish items, they wont bust you for that.

But then that just takes all the fun out of it.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
umm llly i hate to break it to you.. but even the roleplay that occcurs is apparently and unfortunately somewhat illegal as since *bdlsm is generally catagorzed as a fetsh by them therefore roleplaying and changing especally is therefore considered legally a psuedo-sexual act and therefore illeagal if done between adult and minor if it is done wth a minor and adult participating... not a problem for you aleena and baby inuyasa because your all minors but that means I CANT particpate legally. not that thats gonna stop me

and the only tems i use really wernt gotten rd of.. however they DID remove my normal 'dsposable diaper (dry, there never was a wet one for boys by pamperedpup)'

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yea good point. But still it's okay to literally make out in there with some random wh''''', yet you can't rp. But yea your right silent, but still sucks.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oh nvm disregard that i didn't see what you meant. Yea adult and teen mix gets to be a fusssy topic in legal terms.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
T_T Why'd they have to steal the dry ones PamperedPup made...
and its not like I could ever see pee going down mt avatars leg because of the wet nappy...

And why did they delete all the groups i was in... they were just silly *bdls making families together groups...

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.