Status
Not open for further replies.

RPcat18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
To feel little quite allot of folk pee in the shower. I made a bit of a mistake recently when doing so that caused me to almost get caught. It's a really simple thing but something that can be easily forgotten. MAKE SURE THE DRAIN ISN'T BLOCKED!

I went for a shower just there and started to pee and to my horror the pee didn't go away. It slowly did but it could have been so much worse if there had been a bad block. We live in a old flat so there is sometimes issues with the pipe.

Has anyone else ever had a close call like that when peeing in the shower? or God forbid been caught?

S

Speck

I always make sure my drains are unblocked :3

My god, this thread XDD

RPcat18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I always make sure my drains are unblocked :3

My god, this thread XDD

I know it was a stupid thing to do but I was tiered and going in for my morning shower and forgot that my hairy younger brother had went for a shower the night before :(

HushedSnow

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Well yeh i would guess this is a rather important thing to check...

ThugLifeABDL

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I once peed in the shower when I was really drunk. Thought it was the toilet for some reason :confused:

Ranthor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I'm sure a lot of people do. I heard something a while back that said urinating on your feet is a good way to prevent foot fungus from growing. I never confirmed this fact. Either way, this isn't something that is unique to our mutual interests.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I, uhhhhh, thought everybody peed in the shower... <.< >.>

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I will pee in the shower, but one thing I've noticed is that even when the drains free of blockage is that you will notice I dirty yellow to brown ring forming around the area you peed on. I didn't think twice about it then it was getting to that point, so definitely make sure to clean that area well often :eek:

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I pee in the shower all the time. Nothing wrong with it as long as it drains properly and you clean the tub every now and then.

bilbobaggins

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well,
Isn't that interesting. I have had similar conversations with several groups of friends at different times in my life about peeing in the shower.
It is easy, simple...don't know about the foot fungus prevention...and it is apparently pleasant enough that lots of folk do it.
Just don't swing around too fast if your not alone in there.

Pelzi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I pee in the shower whenever I get the urge while I'm in there. It always feels good and it also saves water! :D

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If I take a shower, chances are I'm gonna pee in it. I haven't always done it, but nowadays I find it fun. I even pee in the bathtub.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I pee in the shower just about every time I take one, I guess its one of those bad habits that I never stopped from when I was little.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sort of OCD about cleared drains, so.........

malix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Never underestimate the randomness of internet forums. If you can think about it, there is a forum somewhere that has discussed it in detail lol.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I have also always peed in the shower, can't think of the last time I didn't pee when taking one

L

Lozza1979

I would have thought you could see the drain was blocked as the water from the shower would have started rising first, not just the pee.I dare say most people at some point have peed, or like to pee in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.