Important safety message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Incontinent
All I gotta say is........OUCH!!!!!!! LOL

Can you see him trying to explain to his new wife why his penis is in a cast now? What a nut!!! Pun intended!!!

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Hhooooouuuuucccchhh!!

I have heard of people putting weights under their circumcised foreskin in the hopes of making it grow back. It works, too. But they use big bearing-type things.

(Also, 400th post.)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Someone would DO THAT? I pity for humanity after reading news like that. I really do. Poor stupid man but I think he got what he deserved, to be honest.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was very confused when I first started to read the article.

But then I got it. "So they meant THAT kind of nut."

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thats almost as bad as the guy who was having sex with a hole in a park bench, they had to remove the park bench which was cemented, or bolted to the concrete, and put him in the ambulance with it.

Then they extracted the bench from him in the hospital, I pretty sure it was in china, during the olympics.

S

Secret

Wait do they mean a "Nut" as in like a nut and bolt you know the \kind that goes with screws? Or do they mean "Nut" like the slang term for the body part?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wait do they mean a "Nut" as in like a nut and bolt you know the \kind that goes with screws? Or do they mean "Nut" like the slang term for the body part?

Obviously the kind for screws...A news thing wouldn't put "nut" as in testicle in the title...And he hung the nut from his penis...So I can't even fathom how he would manage to hang his testicle from him penis, more than it already is

Role
Incontinent
This was referred to in the hospital as "the nut case"!!! I wonder, did they thread it off, turning it all the way? And what size wrench did they have to use? A 1/2 inch or 3/8 inch? LOL

And I guess this gives new meaning to the word "stud" now too, huh? Hmmmm...

Role
Diaper Lover
Oh...So you shouldn't do that...*Puts tools away*
LOL! Holy crap i laughed so hard at this, lol!!!

Yea, probably not the brightest thing that guy has ever done. Kinda fits the steryotype, eh?:laugh:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
They mean nut as nut and bolt.

On a side note fluffeetalks of youtube did a video about this you should check it out its hilarious.

S

Secret

Oh I thought that he welded his ding dong onto like his nuts, ok I am a complete idiot now! yay!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
lol, how the **** he came up with that idea is beyond me. What I'm wondering is how he put his "thing" into something that as small as a nut.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Heavy piece of steel dangling off my parts...
I'll stick with being short... thanks...

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I now know there is no hope of humanity solving global warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.