Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
So how many of you still play imaginary games with yourself of friends.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I play imaginary games with myself. Heh, I play imaginary games with my friends to. They don't always know about it. I have final bosses, rivals, all that good stuff. xD

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, on my own. War themed ones, or fantasy. Usually involving imaginary friends too. (not that I don't have real ones, but you see what I mean)
I hate to admit it, but there you go anyways.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
*raises hand*

A healthy imagination and fantasy life is a sign of an active brain. It's a good thing.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I frequently day-dream my own conceived scenarios involving characters I've created or which I'm fond of. Definitely not something I'd share with my friends.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
my friends and I shoot one another, and have wars. But were not A-Holes about it like "I hit you"... ..."no you didnt I dodged it!" so its awesome...

Pew pew pew!!!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Imaginary games? What counts as imaginary?

My friend or two in elementary school would run around pretending we were magical characters who could do whatever we wanted!

Of course, since then, it's pretty much narrowed down to myself making this terrible thing happen to me when I don't do something doable. Most popular is If I don't make it to the end of the hallway by the time the toilet is completely done flushing, a giant dragon made of water will come and eat me! Variations on the theme include If I don't make it into the next room by the time the sink completely drains one of those zombie guys from Zelda will attack me! and If I don't jump in the pool before I count to one hundred I'll bite myself!

It's kind of like pressing myself except it's just fun and for some reason I still believe myself. :D

X

xdeadx

Me when i'm by myself sometimes ^_^ Just get that urge I guess, and like just play =p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I frequently day-dream my own conceived scenarios involving characters I've created or which I'm fond of. Definitely not something I'd share with my friends.
Basically this

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I guess I do sometimes....

Of course, since then, it's pretty much narrowed down to myself making this terrible thing happen to me when I don't do something doable. Most popular is If I don't make it to the end of the hallway by the time the toilet is completely done flushing, a giant dragon made of water will come and eat me! Variations on the theme include If I don't make it into the next room by the time the sink completely drains one of those zombie guys from Zelda will attack me! and If I don't jump in the pool before I count to one hundred I'll bite myself!
I kinda do that too. I'll think something like "if I take too long getting a bottle of water from the cellar fridge, then a murderer or monster will attack me" Then I'll think "oh crap, it's coming!" as I'm going up the stairs. I reach the top in time to avoid being attacked. I guess it's a mix of a minor fear of the dark (used to be worse, but the dark doesn't bother me so much now. I think it's kinda cool sometimes too) and wishing something adventurous would happen in life, though being attacked by a monster wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice of an adventure!

Sometimes I'll come up with one randomly that I just don't like... "If I don't have my feet on the floor in 5 seconds, then a disaster will occur!" I don't know why. I guess it happens out of random boredom. Sometimes it gets really annoying when I lose, though the disasters, fortunately, do not happen.

When I was younger, I used to play pretend games with friends and cousins. One was based on Super Mario Bros. (each person would be a character from it), One was some kind of prisoner of war game (though it was kinda like tag), another was house (usually with my cousins. they always wanted me to be the kid), and games where one person is the bad guy and the other is a police officer.... sometimes we'd all be police and the bad guys were just imaginary. I remember a lot of pretending to die, then saying "go on without me! save yourself!" Fun times....

Now I prefer RPs on the internet, but I only have a few people to RP with. Also, another way I use my imagination is by attempting to write stores (though I only share very few of the stories I write). Sometimes at night, I try to play through a scene for an RP or story in my head before I go to sleep. I guess I kinda wish the RP/story would happen in my dreams or something. Every once in a while, stuff that I'm thinking will end up in dreams, but not too often.

Reality is so.... unadventurous. :rolleyes: :(

Last edited:
K

KittyKat

I sometimes pretend that my hands are people or animals and I'll make them talk to each other or to me. I talk to my stuffed animals and pretend that they are my babies. Sometimes I pretend that the ground is made of hot lava and so I can't put my feet on the ground. This is probably strange: at times I get so afraid of the "hot lava" that I almost cry when I have to touch it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
This is probably strange: at times I get so afraid of the "hot lava" that I almost cry when I have to touch it.
Awww! thats not strange its cute! :)

Anyways I voted no because I do not really do any "pretend games" as the thead asked. Except some people seemed to turn the qeustion around to pretend anything, so in that case I do day dream pretend fantasies in my head. Like babying a baby girl and other stuff that amuses or interests me. That is pretty much it.
Well actually I still do have a small fear of dark so when I go downstairs so my mind will imagine ghosts or monsters watching me, specially when I am walking back up the stairs. :eek:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
more on this later... but for me its tied to fight scenes in anime with me, as my own created persona. as for whats mentoned previously yeah i used to but not anymore.. im so boring :/

and to "This is probably strange: at times I get so afraid of the "hot lava" that I almost cry when I have to touch it." ^_^ thats sooo cute! but admittedly t is a little creepy.. actuallynot that creepy, its more a case of 'getting to far ino things'

(prsonally i imagined a sortof 'anime' type scene to accompany that eg imagining like a youngish girl playing the lava game then trembling when she has to go onto the floor, btw in my version she somewhat slips and lands on the floor)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hot Lava at the park. Go as far as you can with out touching the ground at all.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I play imaginary games with myself or with only one of my friends

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I don't now but I did in primary school with a group of friends (imaginery games were only good when you had a large group of friends willing to play) also embarrasing as it is to admit on my lonesome as well when nobody else was around to play with. It's peculiar to think how serious myself & others took it, argreeing on the setting and laws to abide by, saying that some nitwit would always make a rule up on the spot to avoid being killed or taken prisoner depending on the game resulting with a big argument so the games would never last more than a single break period, regardless it was fun and kept us creative.

Nowadays I read or watch other peoples imaginative works rather than create my own.

Besides, tag was way better, it would always end up in tears which was always funny so long as you weren't the person injured or that 'that kid' who couldn't keep up with everyone else.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I live half of my life in my mind. My real world sucks most of the time. As a kid we played war games all the time. We use to do it on ice skates when Barnegat Bay froze. I still enjoy playing RP games on the Xbox.

As for other fantasies, the entire western world is not safe if they ever come into the real world. hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.