Status
Not open for further replies.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
When I was a kid I always had imaginary friends 12 to be all (13 if you include ghosts).I still have them to this day. Each one I created was at different moments in my life. one taught me how to fight another how to talk and even how to lie.there a vital part of our lives and i want to know how they shaped yours.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yeah, I have imaginary friends, though I don't talk to them as often as I did as a kid. For various reasons, I had a pretty challenging childhood (not abusive - my close family were/are kind and caring), and most of my school-friends didn't really understand what I was going through, so I created imaginary friends to help me feel like I could vent to people who understood the situations and emotions I was having to cope with.

On a more prosaic level, I was also quite eccentric growing up, so though I was sociable and had friends, few of them had any of the same interests I did - so it was a way of me discussing the activities and hobbies I enjoyed, without being met with blank stares or incredulity!

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have one imaginary friend still, his name is maxx (dont get confused about the same maxx from this forum!) created him a few years ago. and in a way he is just a more mean version of me.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I remember creating an imaginary friend as a kid - perhaps after reading about them. I don't really remember much about it, so it must have been shortlived, but I'm pretty sure I ''introduced'' it to my mother and said that it wasn't potty trained yet and still wore diapers.

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I created Toby when I was 7 and hes still a huge part of my life. He actually talked me into embracing this part of my life, quitting smoking and leaving my ex when things got abusive.

I consider him a vital and important part of my life.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I remember creating an imaginary friend as a kid - perhaps after reading about them. I don't really remember much about it, so it must have been shortlived, but I'm pretty sure I ''introduced'' it to my mother and said that it wasn't potty trained yet and still wore diapers.
Maybe that's what caused you to inadvertently come to this lifestyle.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Maybe that's what caused you to inadvertently come to this lifestyle.

Nah, I had the fetish before then... And basically that was my young mind expressing it :p

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Then in a way he was literally you in imaginary form and I find this highly interesting and amazingly awesome at the same time.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Then in a way he was literally you in imaginary form and I find this highly interesting and amazingly awesome at the same time.

Well, I wouldn't say my imaginary friend was really me... I didn't actually wear diapers back then... I didn't until last year!... But I definitely had an interest in such things. I never really imagined wearing diapers myself when I young, but I was fascinated by stuff like commercials for Pull-Ups on TV or episodes of Rugrats involving potty training. And thus it sort of manifested itself in these ways. Another example would probably be how I colored in a picture of baby Goofy once when I was little, with a yellow spot on his sleeper and the words ''Goofy peed.'' :p

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Well, I wouldn't say my imaginary friend was really me... I didn't actually wear diapers back then... I didn't until last year!... But I definitely had an interest in such things. I never really imagined wearing diapers myself when I young, but I was fascinated by stuff like commercials for Pull-Ups on TV or episodes of Rugrats involving potty training. And thus it sort of manifested itself in these ways. Another example would probably be how I colored in a picture of baby Goofy once when I was little, with a yellow spot on his sleeper and the words ''Goofy peed.'' :p

well he was an aspect of you that you couldn't really manifest until recently but what I find really interesting is that he disappeared and you barely have any recollection of him. have you ever at one point thought about it and remembered speaking to them maybe if you were even a little over the standard age for imaginary friends.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I still have one. Her name is Misty. She was based off the Pokemon Misty. She's keeps me from losing it for the most part. Misty keeps me calm and looking to the future. I push forward because she encouraging me.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
well he was an aspect of you that you couldn't really manifest until recently but what I find really interesting is that he disappeared and you barely have any recollection of him. have you ever at one point thought about it and remembered speaking to them maybe if you were even a little over the standard age for imaginary friends.

No... Honestly I think the only reason I made was one was because I heard about them somewhere, and was like, ''OK, I'll do that too.'' I think I was done with it maybe after a day or so.

Desphiria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I don't think that I've ever had an imaginary friend. I mean, maybe it would be nice but I wouldn't even know what to do if I made one. XS I think if I did make one though it'd be more of a physical object kind of imaginary friend if that makes any sense. Like a doll or some kinna stuffed animal that I really love or somethings.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I used to have an imaginary horse for a while, but never any particular imaginary friend. I do associate personalities with each of my plushies though and they all have names, so I guess that's the closest I have to having imaginary friends.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
That can also be a form of an imaginary friend given physical form. did you ever talk to them when you were a kid

magnolia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I also had a imaginary horse when I was a kid. My God, I rode it like crazy in our small apartement. When I was about to watch TV I parked the horse in a perfect space next to my parents bed (so I could use it in case I needed to go and get something from the kitchen or so). Today the horse is gone but many of the things in my home has souls and personalities - especially my plushies.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I used to have one. It started after I got into yugioh, and I used the concept of having a wise/angry alter ego that I could talk to. Unfortunately he was always serious, always angry, and very critical of my actions. As time went on he became the embodiment of my inner critic and hate for my little side.
One day I reached an agreement with him, to let me try indulging in my little side without him criticizing me into a purge...and I haven't talked to him since.
Although, whenever I talk to myself, I still find myself saying we instead of me out of habit.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I used to have one. It started after I got into yugioh, and I used the concept of having a wise/angry alter ego that I could talk to. Unfortunately he was always serious, always angry, and very critical of my actions. As time went on he became the embodiment of my inner critic and hate for my little side.
One day I reached an agreement with him, to let me try indulging in my little side without him criticizing me into a purge...and I haven't talked to him since.
Although, whenever I talk to myself, I still find myself saying we instead of me out of habit.

try talking to him now if youcan you may find him changed losing a side of you may be more of a problem then more people realize

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The only thing that came close for me have been my plushies, both when I was a kid and now. They like to come to life every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.