I'm wearing around my SO for the first time

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This morning, I made a post about how COVID ruined diapers for me because my SO is always home. For those of you who don't know, my SO is very accepting of my DL side — I just never had the courage to wear around her since admitting to buying diapers several weeks ago (this was the first time I had bought diapers since I told her I was DL 4 years ago).

Saddened by the fact that I wouldn't get to wear very often, I decided I would pad up while she was still asleep. She went to bed at 4am, so I knew she would be sleeping in for some time. I grabbed my last Bambino Teddy and put it on in the bathroom. I then got dressed and went for a short walk.

Originally, my plan was to slip out of the diaper when I got back home. However, I decided to keep it on, seeing as she was still asleep.

About an hour later, she got up. She sat down next to me on the sofa, not noticing my diaper under my jeans. After a bit of small talk, I decided to come clean.

"By the way, just so you know... I'm... I'm padded right now."

She gave me a smile and said "That's cool."

A little anticlimactic? Yes, but it was a positive reaction nonetheless. She later said she was wasn't bothered by it at all, which is extra reassuring.

I haven't shown her my diaper yet, but this is a big step forward for me. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic at the moment. I'm especially happy that I get to wear my diapers during this pandemic.

So, what's next? Maybe I'll try to sleep in a diaper tonight. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: OmiOMy, RubberJin, littlemoosey and 8 others
That is super exciting and a big first step. I was terrified of letting my SO see them at first or even know I was in them. Still won't let him see me putting it on. But he has gotten used to it and so have I. It just takes some time. Now I walk around in just my diaper like its no thing.

Sleeping in them takes a little bit to adjust to I have found. Also, finding the right one that is comfy and won't wake you up, but that is part of the fun of it as well. 😊

Good luck on everything!

Reactions: Blekyss, NooNoo and BigBlueBear
Midwest82 said:
That is super exciting and a big first step. I was terrified of letting my SO see them at first or even know I was in them. Still won't let him see me putting it on. But he has gotten used to it and so have I. It just takes some time. Now I walk around in just my diaper like its no thing.

Sleeping in them takes a little bit to adjust to I have found. Also, finding the right one that is comfy and won't wake you up, but that is part of the fun of it as well. 😊

Good luck on everything!

Thank you!

I've slept in diapers before, just not with my SO. Nevertheless, it's been a while since I've done it, so it'll take some getting used to.

Reactions: Midwest82
BigBlueBear said:
Thank you!

I've slept in diapers before, just not with my SO. Nevertheless, it's been a while since I've done it, so it'll take some getting used to.
The first time I slept in them with out shorts or any bottoms and cuddled up next to my SO was pure bliss. I do it anytime I can now. It was also how I started to realize my AB side a bit as well. It has been overwhelming but an incredible journey so far.

Reactions: Blekyss, NooNoo and BigBlueBear
Midwest82 said:
The first time I slept in them with out shorts or any bottoms and cuddled up next to my SO was pure bliss. I do it anytime I can now. It was also how I started to realize my AB side a bit as well. It has been overwhelming but an incredible journey so far.

I can imagine! I'm getting the butterflies just thinking about it.

For now, I'll start with shorts. Hopefully, I'll graduate to diaper-only if we are both comfortable.

Reactions: Blekyss, NooNoo and Midwest82
An update: I did it! I went to bed in a diaper. I had shorts on at first, but my SO told me she would be perfectly okay if I took them off. So I did.

She didn't see anything because I was under the sheets, but still... It was incredible. So liberating. After 4 years of holding my DL side back, I can't believe how quickly things are moving.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DippyDawg, ElPulpo, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
That is fantastic welcome to the club! It is amazingly liberating. Enjoy the ride.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
Lucky.

skunk053 said:

Yes, and I am so grateful things have turned out the way they have. The fear of rejection weighed on me for a long time—a little over 7 years.

It took me 3 years to come out as DL, then another 4 years before I felt comfortable enough to wear again. In hindsight, I should have done things sooner. However, I was so afraid of ruining my relationship over diapers that I almost considered never wearing again.

It all paid off in the end, but the journey wasn't easy for me.

Reactions: skunk053, RedPandaDL and Midwest82
So good to hear things are going well. My SO have been testing new territory the past couple of weeks and it’s been great. I’ve found smalls steps with checking in to really help. I’m so scared too but also so excited not to hide it either.

• Love
Reactions: Midwest82 and BigBlueBear
Wow, you are very lucky your SO is accepting. I have been working on my SO for years, she accepts my DL side but does not participate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwest82 and BigBlueBear
@DLDeeder it can be really tough when they are not ABDL or from any kink/fetish world. I did just get lucky after many years (most of my life) having very unsupportive partners who made me feel either ashamed about it or at least hide it from them 98% of the time.

Reactions: DLDeeder
Back