Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Look, it's difficult for me to say but I'm torn between my faith and my wanting to be a women. I looked it up and some stuff say it's OK to be Christian and Trans and others say otherwise. I really don't want to rock the boat but it feels like I will regardless of what I do, and I really don't want that. I just want to be trans and everyone will be OK with it, but that's not gonna happen. I still am a Christian and will likely still be one after I start. It worries me that I am going to cause a problem that I didn't intend to cause and it worries me.

Reactions: ChrisK

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, there are accepted eunuchs in the Bible which isn't the same, but it was a brutal thing to do to another person so I wouldn't worry about the Christian church, and yes, I'm a Christian. There also are accepted temple prostitutes in the bible so why not trans people?

Reactions: ChrisK and KittyninjaW

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well you said ' I looked it up' does that mean you looked it up on the internet or the Bible?

Are you asking 'man' for the answer or God?

Are you aiming to please 'man' or God?

You said you're worried your going to cause a problem. With who? Man or God?

If you're aiming to please 'man' it's already done.

If you're trying to please God the Bible says, "without faith it is impossible to please Him." You obviously have faith. So he's pleased. But He is also a 'just' God. There are things that he approves and disapproves of. You have to have a relationship with him to determine what they are. That's done by reading and praying and fasting.

No one on this site or anyone you will ever speak to will be able to answer a question that only God should be asked. So I won't answer your question because it's not mine. It's the Lord's

anonymousluke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
KittyninjaW said:
Look, it's difficult for me to say but I'm torn between my faith and my wanting to be a women. I looked it up and some stuff say it's OK to be Christian and Trans and others say otherwise. I really don't want to rock the boat but it feels like I will regardless of what I do, and I really don't want that. I just want to be trans and everyone will be OK with it, but that's not gonna happen. I still am a Christian and will likely still be one after I start. It worries me that I am going to cause a problem that I didn't intend to cause and it worries me.
I was always involved with the LDS church and felt shame for the feelings I had towards being bi and the whole DL thing, but when it comes down to it the your first priority needs to be you. I still consider myself christian, although I do not follow the LDS church, or another faith. I still belive in a creator, God, and prey and repent. God wants you to be happy so engage in what makes you happy that is my thoughts on the matter.

anon789

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
KittyninjaW said:
What I would say is simply to remind you that no sexual sin is unforgivable. Ever. Period. Paul instructed the Corinthians to forgive a man living in incest, which was actually regarded as more extreme than homosexuality, because it involved a major violation of a relationship. The sexual morals that touch on the trans issue are secondary. The Bible's specific warnings are all there for your own protection, because the law itself demands perfection. Sexual stuff may compound the offense of imperfection, but that's not the reason the Bible warns about it. Read I. Cor. 6:18. It's about protecting you from something you will probably regret at some point. My worry is that you might be tempted by this simply because of a need to get something out of your system to prove it is OK and regret it later.
Diapers will not destroy the rest of your life in this world the way that surgery will. Diapers can temporarily give you the sense of androgeny without even breaking the Old Testament law about cross-dressing (Deut. 22:5), or doing any other permanent damage. That doesn't mean that they are totally awesome. They're addictive and embarrassing and good quality ones are expensive, but they are not inherently unbiblical, especially if you don't use them and don't wear them all the time. The ambiguity of diapers is that you could defend wearing one to a legalistic Rabbi or apologize to anyone for wearing one, which allows you to be all things to all men. They protect you in more ways than one.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are you more worried about being judged by God or by your peers?
God is the ultimate judge and that is why they refer to death as judgment day.
If you a a kind person and live life being happy with yourself and what God gave you then you shouldn't worry about God judging you because you are doing what he intended for you to do.
As far as your peers. Well if they judge you for being you then it's they that aren't living the way God intended them to live. It's they who are sinning and will be judged on that unfaithful day.
Just be you.

Reactions: KittyninjaW

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I might add that the old testament says that wearing any clothing made of more than one fiber is a sin. Also a sin, building structures on your roof. You know.... like a steeple on a church. At some point, you have to use your own judgement as well as searching your own heart. I have to believe that God is disturbed by a lot worse things like one nation bombing the hell out of another nation, or some guy going into a Walmart and randomly killing innocent people.

Reactions: RoseofThorns

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
KittyninjaW said:
You will never please everyone. There were trans in biblical times and the Bible says nothing against it. I'm Christan, too, and, for what it's worth, fully support it off it's what makes you happy. God wants his children happy.

Reactions: KittyninjaW