Im tired of not knowing anyone or being able to meet people.

puffyfluffyfoxo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I really want to be able to meet people my age, as a 19 year old guy it just feels like there is next to nobody out there with the same needs, or that do the same abdl things i find comforting. Or who are just familiar with this. I dont want a deep relationship, i just want to meet people who understand.
Im in Central Texas. Near Waco. Pretty much nobody here.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: LinkDL, littlelambchop, medfet878 and 3 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Sometimes in order to meet people you might need to travel (sadly)

Reactions: sjinnewengland, littledreamers333 and medfet878

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
There is a Little's Night at Infliction Hall in Euless.

Reactions: medfet878 and GatoChihuahua

TheGrimmRetails

The Wizard of Wondermart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
I really want to be able to meet people my age, as a 19 year old guy it just feels like there is next to nobody out there with the same needs, or that do the same abdl things i find comforting. Or who are just familiar with this. I dont want a deep relationship, i just want to meet people who understand.
I go through that every day and I'm in Vermont. I'm much closer to a whole city full of ABDLS who frequently shop at the ABDL shop in Albany, New York and I have never met any of them in person.

Reactions: sjinnewengland, medfet878 and GatoChihuahua

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
What about the yearly Capcon? Something like that, I never went. But there are also another few I forgot about. I bet if you looked it all up, either google it or on YouTube or whatever, for ABDL conventions that are upcoming, you'd find much stuff.

Reactions: medfet878

puffyfluffyfoxo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
TheGrimmRetails said:
I go through that every day and I'm in Vermont. I'm much closer to a whole city full of ABDLS who frequently shop at the ABDL shop in Albany, New York and I have never met any of them in person.
Its hard because i dont have any possibilities to do anything here. I could drive to some kind of meet, but still... i assume kt wpuld mostly be attended by late 20-30 or maybe 40 year olds. It would be super weird.

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Its hard because i dont have any possibilities to do anything here. I could drive to some kind of meet, but still... i assume kt wpuld mostly be attended by late 20-30 or maybe 40 year olds. It would be super weird.
I mean the age shouldn't really matter; in fact i get along with people who are older than ppl in their 20s. (This is coming from a 22 yr old)

Last edited:
Reactions: sjinnewengland, Diapercutie, medfet878 and 1 other person

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Here here!! Uk here 35 and ppl are near but never wanna meet for coffee or chats Etc
Friends is all I want

#lonely

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie, DLinEx, Alextherugrat and 2 others

Samaki1000

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I feel that, all my abdl friends live quite far away from me too ><

Reactions: medfet878 and GatoChihuahua

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
You should pop over into our Discord and get your feet wet, so to speak. Meeting people IRL can be awesome, but the greatest, best connections I have ever made came from online, and here specifically to be honest. I can guarantee that you aren't alone, especially so near to a college campus, but this is closeted and denied by many until they are older.

But I make some pretty awesome connections with amazing people online, and in many ways, that slight barrier of anonymity allows a more authentic interaction and connection. No reason to go along or lie here.

Just a different way to think about things.

Reactions: medfet878, TheGrimmRetails and RetroGirl15

MakABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I feel it a bit

I tried the dating site dance again and just ended up saying Fuck It and giving up.

I'm sick and tired of it because "We're nobody's type" kinda shit, or if you do talk to someone you try to tell them something like this and Instantly gone It's just...Sad that it's hard to find ANYONE to connect to now-a-days.

"If you want it you'll have to go far for it"

I don't want to travel all over gods green earth just to find someone to lift the weight of this off my shoulders, I don't have any kind of money or ability to do any of it, Hell I hate Driving as is.

The world as we know it is changed, no one wants to be social anymore.

Reactions: LinkDL, Vikingbab and medfet878

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Try the abdl subreddit discord. There is also fetlife, twitter, telegram, instagram, facebook, and tumblr to name a few. If you are a babyfur, there is a texas babyfur telegram chat.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Wow, and I thought things were bad when I was around 20.

There are tons of opportunities to meet others around the same age across the globe these days because we are so connected. The big problem in meeting others locally is that so many are secretive, at least from a local perspective. I’ve met others (even when AB/DL was supposedly very uncommon) by making connections online.

Ironically I was living in a small Texas town when I graduated from high school and I was feeling very much the same. Although at that point I was also not aware there were any other people interested in the things I was interested in.

I have nearby friends and know there are many others in my area now. Heck an ABDL friendly shop opened here a couple of years ago. I rarely hang out with any of them these days but when I needed the friends, they were here. It is worth going through the effort to find friends, but it will be hard because so many are very shy about there interests.

Reactions: DLinEx, BuffedBaby and medfet878

DLinEx

Padded in Devon
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Littlebabaprince said:
Here here!! Uk here 35 and ppl are near but never wanna meet for coffee or chats Etc
Friends is all I want

#lonely
Agree! Although there seems to be a lot of people in the North of UK (?!). Meeting is tricky I think because there should be a vanilla public safe meet first, it all takes time.

Despite us all being in an echo chamber of abdl, there are in reality not very many in the world. Probably more than we think but if we consider that just 1% of the uk population (as an example) is 670,000 people. Then perhaps we are a very tiny niche community. I would be surprised if abdl etc was even 1% of 1% 67,000. People (that’s still a lot of people. It’s probably more like 1% of 1% of 1% (still nearly 7,000 humans). Same for US, Europe etc.

It would be interesting to know how many unique postal addresses the abdl diaper companies have sent to, just a figure.

A few thoughts, sorry it was long!

(I’m in Uk and always up for a discreet respectful coffee btw! Devon is right here!)

Reactions: LePew, medfet878 and BenNevis

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I can understand the feeling.

For the longest time I wanted to meet others into ABDL stuff and couldn't find anyone to, Eventually I settled for joining the local genereal kink/fetish munches and met people there who, while they don't share the same desire for diapers, all had some kind of kink that most "vanilla" people might find weird or disturbing.

That helped a little, and after a while I managed to get to a couple of events and meet some ABDL folk, and have met more since (still only a small number though if you don't count the events i got too that had a good 100+ people.)

All you can do is just keep trying, maybe see if there is a general kink/fetish munch near you and ask the organiser if they think an ABDL would be welcomed (I was at mine) and goto that, people may not share the interest but may be more willing to accept your desires there, you could also look for bigger conventions but you are going to have to travel for that and pay for a hotel room. Then there are sites like this or discord channels you can join, not the same as meeting in person but it is a good start and you can make some good friends.

RetroGirl15 said:
I mean the age shouldn't really matter; in fact i get along with people who are older than ppl in their 20s. (This is coming from a 22 yr old)
^This^ Age really shouldn't need to be a concern, again I can understand why someone would want to meet people around their own age but that severely limits your options especially around the age of 20 since most ABDL's that age are probably still trying to work out what it is they feel and why and trying to come to terms with it and are therefore probably much less likely to come out and meet anyone than someone who is nearly 40 and already accepted themselves.

Littlebabaprince said:
Friends is all I want

#lonely
UK here too, Bristol. I get this same thing. I'm always up to meet for a coffee/beer/lunch or whatever, whether it's about ABDL things or just to chat, make friends and hang out.

I know there are easily 100+ people here in and around my city alone, Fetlife's ABDL group specifically for my city (which sadly seems dead for a while now) has 97 members, the dd/lg group has 377, and the littles group (which is the most active) has 199.
Granted some of those members will be in 2 or more of the groups and some are not from my city but willing to travel here, but going by those figures you can say there is probably 100+ AB/DL/Littles near me I've also spoken to many on there who are local.
I know there are people on Adisc who are in bristol that aren't on fetlife or in those particular groups. We also had an event last year that had well over 100 attendees (sadly canceled for now though 😞 ).

The problem is I and several other people have tried setting up an ABDL munch or similar meet and although there is lots of interest for it from a good number of people, when it comes only a couple turn up. Folks into this tend to be either quite shy or maybe scared or nervous about meeting, even when they really want to deep inside, something holds them back.

Reactions: LinkDL and medfet878

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
puffyfluffyfoxo said:
I run munches where I am and we get people of all ages. I'm 24, joined the local group when I was 22 and there were even some members younger than me (19 and 20). Also age shouldn't be a discriminating factor as I've made little friends of all ages.

Reactions: lilstevie56, BuffedBaby and medfet878

DLinEx

Padded in Devon
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Belarin said:
I can understand the feeling.

For the longest time I wanted to meet others into ABDL stuff and couldn't find anyone to, Eventually I settled for joining the local genereal kink/fetish munches and met people there who, while they don't share the same desire for diapers, all had some kind of kink that most "vanilla" people might find weird or disturbing.

That helped a little, and after a while I managed to get to a couple of events and meet some ABDL folk, and have met more since (still only a small number though if you don't count the events i got too that had a good 100+ people.)

All you can do is just keep trying, maybe see if there is a general kink/fetish munch near you and ask the organiser if they think an ABDL would be welcomed (I was at mine) and goto that, people may not share the interest but may be more willing to accept your desires there, you could also look for bigger conventions but you are going to have to travel for that and pay for a hotel room. Then there are sites like this or discord channels you can join, not the same as meeting in person but it is a good start and you can make some good friends.

^This^ Age really shouldn't need to be a concern, again I can understand why someone would want to meet people around their own age but that severely limits your options especially around the age of 20 since most ABDL's that age are probably still trying to work out what it is they feel and why and trying to come to terms with it and are therefore probably much less likely to come out and meet anyone than someone who is nearly 40 and already accepted themselves.

UK here too, Bristol. I get this same thing. I'm always up to meet for a coffee/beer/lunch or whatever, whether it's about ABDL things or just to chat, make friends and hang out.

I know there are easily 100+ people here in and around my city alone, Fetlife's ABDL group specifically for my city (which sadly seems dead for a while now) has 97 members, the dd/lg group has 377, and the littles group (which is the most active) has 199.
Granted some of those members will be in 2 or more of the groups and some are not from my city but willing to travel here, but going by those figures you can say there is probably 100+ AB/DL/Littles near me I've also spoken to many on there who are local.
I know there are people on Adisc who are in bristol that aren't on fetlife or in those particular groups. We also had an event last year that had well over 100 attendees (sadly canceled for now though 😞 ).

The problem is I and several other people have tried setting up an ABDL munch or similar meet and although there is lots of interest for it from a good number of people, when it comes only a couple turn up. Folks into this tend to be either quite shy or maybe scared or nervous about meeting, even when they really want to deep inside, something holds them back.

Logistics are difficult! I saw that munch you organise used and couldn’t go probably because it was on a weekend or evening or something. Looked great though.

That is maybe where age comes in- if you’re over 30 you might well have commitments (I’m 35). Evenings also tricky, especially if you have a vanilla relationship. (Dear ADISC, spare me the ‘if they loved you they’d accept the kink’ chat…)

@Belarin, don’t give up on the organising. The fact that people are alway trying gives me hope! There a great one being organised by the owners of Dotty Diaper Co in Edinburgh very soon if any lives there.

For what it’s worth to all- SW UK, discreet, respectual meets, low hassle. I’m here! (I know I need to wait for EC… then I’ll get my act together)

Honestly, if I saw every profile I’d ever made then binned on fet, adisc, tumblr, Twitter it would be a shocking waste of time all in one place!….

Don’t give up all! I think we all just need to behave like normal life + a kink, rather than disappear down some horrible diaper-filled rabbit hole then it’ll stay the right side of things. (Let’s be honest, it is a little bit odd. Even though I love it)

Alextherugrat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Littlebabaprince said:
Friends is all I want

#lonely
I'm up for a coffee

Reactions: DLinEx

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There is the « tooth fairy » my friends, but also the « fetish fairy ».

The fetish fairy gave the ABDL fetish or desire to only a few people, and every time she granted that fetish to a little baby boy or girl while they were asleep, she changed town and moved many miles away🤪

There are more lucky ABDL than we can imagine, but they are scattered all over the world😵‍💫😳

Thanks to the WEB and Social Media🙏😉

DLinEx

Padded in Devon
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover