I'm sorry if I offended anybody, can you forgive me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,869
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
At this point, I'm gonna cut to the Chase, I said some things that could be considered offensive, and for that I really apologize, for them. I fell like I am just learning, how to accept my diaper fantasy, and considering the fact, that I am just learning how to balance, my adult life, and my little life, it's kind of difficult because I let my fantasies, my emotions, my inner critic, my evil brother, my daemons, and my past, get the better of me in some cases, and effect my life. And also I let things effect me that shouldn't to begin with, I'm not gonna go into any details on what I posted, but It is far removed from my original reason of me joining this site, which was to make friends, and find myself, which hasn't happened yet. So anyway I apologize, can you forgive me?
 
I don't even know wat you said. You're good, all is forgiven(for me anyway) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
 
Honestly, most of us have short memories on this site, and probably all sites. I stay reasonably busy all day and half the night, so if someone on this site is a bit abrasive, I'm probably not going to remember unless I'm especially close to them. Then I'll simply be concerned for them, not mad or angry.

I think it's good to self evaluate. I know that by being on this site, I learned to really listen to what others had to say. It really helped me when I went to my school and worked with my students. To be honest, I took what they had to say a lot more seriously. I realized that many of us carry a lot of pain, things we tend to hide from our friends and family. Here, because we're anonymous, we may tell our darkest secrets, and the things that make us sad, or angry. Sometimes it's not only okay to vent, but necessary if it helps you to face tomorrow.
 
dogboy said:
Honestly, most of us have short memories on this site, and probably all sites. I stay reasonably busy all day and half the night, so if someone on this site is a bit abrasive, I'm probably not going to remember unless I'm especially close to them. Then I'll simply be concerned for them, not mad or angry.

I think it's good to self evaluate. I know that by being on this site, I learned to really listen to what others had to say. It really helped me when I went to my school and worked with my students. To be honest, I took what they had to say a lot more seriously. I realized that many of us carry a lot of pain, things we tend to hide from our friends and family. Here, because we're anonymous, we may tell our darkest secrets, and the things that make us sad, or angry. Sometimes it's not only okay to vent, but necessary if it helps you to face tomorrow.

KittyninjaW I think its important to remember we are all learning. No one is perfect & everyone is unique with individual perspectives. We aren't all going to agree with each others opinions or get along with certain personalities. Best not to be hard on ourselves so we can learn & grow without being critical & judgemental with ourselves & others. Its ok to be yourself KittyninjaW, never apologise for being your unique self whether people accept you or not. Not everyone is going to understand how you feel or where your coming from at times. I feel its courageous of you to openly apologise, long as it is warranted to do so. Keep sharing your feelings & views KittyninjaW. They are valid :) :) :)
 
I am new here KittyninjaW so im willing to give you a chance , with out 2nd 3rd and 4th chances I'd be alone in the world ,people make mistakes I have no idea what you may have said or done but it must not have been all that bad and im sure you've made the appropriate amends with who ever so welcome back
 
As others have said, ABDL is a process of discovery, and as with any kind of discovery, you're likely to say or do something you regret, every so often. That's just part of life. I've not been offended by anything you've posted, and even if I had been, I'd quickly forget about it.
 
Sanch said:
As others have said, ABDL is a process of discovery, and as with any kind of discovery, you're likely to say or do something you regret, every so often. That's just part of life. I've not been offended by anything you've posted, and even if I had been, I'd quickly forget about it.

babyboyd said:
I am new here KittyninjaW so im willing to give you a chance , with out 2nd 3rd and 4th chances I'd be alone in the world ,people make mistakes I have no idea what you may have said or done but it must not have been all that bad and im sure you've made the appropriate amends with who ever so welcome back

GoldenHoneyMummy said:
KittyninjaW I think its important to remember we are all learning. No one is perfect & everyone is unique with individual perspectives. We aren't all going to agree with each others opinions or get along with certain personalities. Best not to be hard on ourselves so we can learn & grow without being critical & judgemental with ourselves & others. Its ok to be yourself KittyninjaW, never apologise for being your unique self whether people accept you or not. Not everyone is going to understand how you feel or where your coming from at times. I feel its courageous of you to openly apologise, long as it is warranted to do so. Keep sharing your feelings & views KittyninjaW. They are valid :) :) :)

dogboy said:
Honestly, most of us have short memories on this site, and probably all sites. I stay reasonably busy all day and half the night, so if someone on this site is a bit abrasive, I'm probably not going to remember unless I'm especially close to them. Then I'll simply be concerned for them, not mad or angry.

I think it's good to self evaluate. I know that by being on this site, I learned to really listen to what others had to say. It really helped me when I went to my school and worked with my students. To be honest, I took what they had to say a lot more seriously. I realized that many of us carry a lot of pain, things we tend to hide from our friends and family. Here, because we're anonymous, we may tell our darkest secrets, and the things that make us sad, or angry. Sometimes it's not only okay to vent, but necessary if it helps you to face tomorrow.

Jonnythepony said:
I don't even know wat you said. You're good, all is forgiven(for me anyway) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thanks for that, I'm gonna be honest, the whole reason I said what I said was because I was getting out of a cloud of depression, at the time, Due to the fact that .... well there are a lot of reasons so I won't mention them... and I just got over them, so at this point, I had to ask for your forgiveness, because of some things I said, due to the fact that I am a Christian, and I felt like I had to ask for your forgiveness.
 
Hugs.
 
Hugs
 
KittyninjaW, no one is perfect, everyone make a mistake. Don't be sad therefore. Hugs. :)
 
Thank you for all of that, searosly, all your comments have been really heartwarming, also I send all your hugs, kisses, and warm complements, right back at you. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺 This community is really special, and I'm glad I found it, and met you all, I really mean it!!!!!
 
I glad, you found your perfect community page. :)
 
toyfun said:
I glad, you found your perfect community page. :)

Me too, I guess it's true what they say, that you should take a risk, (well within reason, of course.)😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
 
This site has helped me since March, 2008, often in small, subtle ways and sometimes in much bigger ways. Five nights a week I get my wife on her hemo dialysis machine and then I come here. ADISC settles me and gives me a sense of peace, and that all is okay with the world as long as all of you are here.
 
I don't often hold grudges, so it's a safe bet with me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top