Status
Not open for further replies.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
This thread is dedicated and headed towards all people who iv wrongly been aggressive towards…I’m sorry everyone...my behavior was unacceptable...i deserve all the negative rep iv accumulated...i don’t expect any of you to forgive me...but i just felt...it was a good gesture to apologize...everyone of adisc...you have my sincerest apologies

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I admire someone who can admit their mistakes. Many people will never do that, and will deny all accusations against them. (That's what lawyers are for.)

I don't really remember what you did, but looking at the neg rep you have, it probably was something bad. Anyways, it's good you admitted your mistakes. You may have had a rocky start, but I'm sure you can rise up, and become a contributing and helpful member to ADISC. Just remember one thing: Learn from your mistakes, and don't repeat them.

Role
  1. Incontinent
I accept your apology, although I have no idea what you did. It didn't involve me, or I guess I would know, right? Anyway, it does take a big person to admit their wrongs, and for that you are commended. I hope that you have learned from whatever you did, and don't repeat it. Good luck to you.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm glad you've apologized, but I hope you aren't just doing it to get out of moderated status. You're still going to have to work your way out, but good luck to you if you can.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened...all this big to-do over rep these days. I'm damn tempted to plus rep you for starting this thread, but am still learning rep etiquette.

What are the consequences of negative rep?

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
It's great that you have apologized, and I'd recommend putting more time and thought into your posts from now on- that way you'll stay out of trouble. :)

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Ah. Probability aside, is it technically possible for him to become VIP?

(For my part, I'm not sure how much it matters...I'm at 2--I think--and am happy just being a regular.)

Jter42: not sure what happened, but remember that folks are here for you, and they're hoping you're here for them too. Reputation doesn't seem to matter much (I think) after becoming un-moderated.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's definitely possible, but he'll need at least 76 rep (since he had at least -9)

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
I'm glad you've apologized, but I hope you aren't just doing it to get out of moderated status. You're still going to have to work your way out, but good luck to you if you can.

trust me pojo your gunna be seeing a new me :D

really i dont care about being not moderated again just wanted everyone to know im sorry =/

ps how do you put smilies in your posts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
It will take like 8 positive rep to balance one negative rep out. He probably won't ever become a VIP

Not really, it takes like one positive rep to balance out on neg rep, because I have 5 neg rep (4 less then what he has) and I'm a VIP with only a rep score of 24, so it shouldn't take 76 rep to balance out only 9 neg rep.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Thanks for apologizing, jter42. I'm clueless about what went on, but I hope you've learned your lesson :)
I hope you know that it'll take quite a bit of work to become unmoderated, but here's a tip: Put a bit more effort into your posts, and think before you type. I know you're used to your online gaming, but here, on a forum, you have all the time in the world to type a response, so make your posts awesome, or at least easier to read. c:
--Evan

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
thank you very much for the advice mits :biggrin:

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
How can you apologise after all of the atrocities you have commited? You murdered my entire family and raped my dog! My god, you deserve to be sent to federal prison! YOU SICK FUCK. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

OH WAIT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HAHA NEVERMIND.

Take it in stride, my boy. Shit passes.

cation

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Good job jter42. I salute you. If I remember right your rep showed -8 five minutes after you started this thread and now it's -4 which makes me believe there are some people that have your back.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Not really, it takes like one positive rep to balance out on neg rep, because I have 5 neg rep (4 less then what he has) and I'm a VIP with only a rep score of 24, so it shouldn't take 76 rep to balance out only 9 neg rep.

Math!

You need 80% positive rep to be a VIP, and you have 5 negative out of 25, so:

5/25 = .20

.20 - 1 = .80

.80 = 80% positive rep

It does not in fact take one positive rep to balance out one negative rep.

From my math, you can only have 2 neg rep for every 10 positive rep:

2/10 = .20 - 1 = .80

4/20 = .20 - 1 = .80

etc...

So if he has lets say -9 rep, it would take him around 54 positive rep barring he doesn't earn anymore negative rep to gain VIP status

Proof: x = 9/2; (x*10)+9 = 54

(On a side note, because I got bored: I need 240 more positive rep to become VIP)

Last edited:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Good work mate. i was on your side from the beginning though. Some of that neg rep you got definately wasnt fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.