• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I'm sad that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
You shouldn't be! The chick with the highest reputation is well, a chick! There are plenty of girls here... you just have to look beyond their postbit. ;-)

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
A while ago I had done some reasearch on infantilism, ABDL, TBDL, Diaper Fetishism, and I had learned (not sure if it's fact) that mainly males would have like a 60% chance of having infantilism and a female would have 20% chance of having infantilism, so it's kind of rare for a female to have infantilism. I don't remember the website that I got this Info from but like I said i'm not sure if it's fact.

D

Deleted member 989

60% of the male population are infantalists?

...No dude... No... Recheck your math.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It makes me really sad to see there aren't many girls on this site....
There a couple girl on this site, I probably seen Ten so far. A girl I know ask me this same question once, and my guess was that this fetch is more a guy thing because it harder for girls because there way too many prev. on the internet who only care about if their diaper are wet or not.

Z

Zeit

I could be a girl... or not. Seriously though, being online makes it very hard to discern between the sexes. There are pretender/lurkers all over the place and then there are serious Tran-people who get caught in the crossfire I'm sure.

I'm sure there's plenty of women into this thing... just maybe not here :(

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I am a girl..*puts up hand* me me me look at me! :D

Seriously though I agree with the fact that not many girls are into these things but you should try finding out about how few lesbians there are out there who like our lifestyle. I am one for starters but any others?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
There's plenty of girls! Not as many as guys though.

snydead, I think you might have expressed the percentage wrongly, I think you mean that 60% of infantilists are male? Surely 60% of the male population isn't an AB/DL/TB/etc. :p

Anyway, I think that the reasons that girls are seen less is because they might be afraid of weirdo guys PMing them stupid things. They don't want to get jumped on by a load of horny guys.
I think the fact that we do have quite a few girls here shows that ADISC seems like a friendly, non-perverty place.

D

daria7483

I have a hard time knowing who's a girl here and who's not...often, you can't really tell from screen names.

Anyway, look on the bright side, us girls have a much higher chance of finding an AB/DL guy to date than guys do of finding a female AB/DL.

And I agree with Charlie, I think the AB/TB/DL world does have a fairly decent male/female ratio, but girls are more reluctant to speak up.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think there are more girls on here than you think...But to me it seems like a good majority of them are bi/gay...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
that mainly males would have like a 60% chance of having infantilism and a female would have 20% chance of having infantilism,
60% of the male population are infantalists?

...No dude... No... Recheck your math.
Read properly and you'll see he said that there are the a 60% chance of males getting it than females.

Said nothing about the population.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
But "males would have like a 60% chance of having infantilism" does mean that around 60% of the male population would have it.
It should have been "infantilists would have like a 60% chance of being male."

Status
Not open for further replies.