I'm sad that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
You shouldn't be! The chick with the highest reputation is well, a chick! There are plenty of girls here... you just have to look beyond their postbit. ;-)

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
A while ago I had done some reasearch on infantilism, ABDL, TBDL, Diaper Fetishism, and I had learned (not sure if it's fact) that mainly males would have like a 60% chance of having infantilism and a female would have 20% chance of having infantilism, so it's kind of rare for a female to have infantilism. I don't remember the website that I got this Info from but like I said i'm not sure if it's fact.

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
60% of the male population are infantalists?

...No dude... No... Recheck your math.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It makes me really sad to see there aren't many girls on this site....
There a couple girl on this site, I probably seen Ten so far. A girl I know ask me this same question once, and my guess was that this fetch is more a guy thing because it harder for girls because there way too many prev. on the internet who only care about if their diaper are wet or not.

Z

Zeit

I could be a girl... or not. Seriously though, being online makes it very hard to discern between the sexes. There are pretender/lurkers all over the place and then there are serious Tran-people who get caught in the crossfire I'm sure.

I'm sure there's plenty of women into this thing... just maybe not here :(

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I am a girl..*puts up hand* me me me look at me! :D

Seriously though I agree with the fact that not many girls are into these things but you should try finding out about how few lesbians there are out there who like our lifestyle. I am one for starters but any others?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
There's plenty of girls! Not as many as guys though.

snydead, I think you might have expressed the percentage wrongly, I think you mean that 60% of infantilists are male? Surely 60% of the male population isn't an AB/DL/TB/etc. :p

Anyway, I think that the reasons that girls are seen less is because they might be afraid of weirdo guys PMing them stupid things. They don't want to get jumped on by a load of horny guys.
I think the fact that we do have quite a few girls here shows that ADISC seems like a friendly, non-perverty place.

D

daria7483

I have a hard time knowing who's a girl here and who's not...often, you can't really tell from screen names.

Anyway, look on the bright side, us girls have a much higher chance of finding an AB/DL guy to date than guys do of finding a female AB/DL.

And I agree with Charlie, I think the AB/TB/DL world does have a fairly decent male/female ratio, but girls are more reluctant to speak up.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think there are more girls on here than you think...But to me it seems like a good majority of them are bi/gay...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
that mainly males would have like a 60% chance of having infantilism and a female would have 20% chance of having infantilism,
60% of the male population are infantalists?

...No dude... No... Recheck your math.
Read properly and you'll see he said that there are the a 60% chance of males getting it than females.

Said nothing about the population.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
But "males would have like a 60% chance of having infantilism" does mean that around 60% of the male population would have it.
It should have been "infantilists would have like a 60% chance of being male."

Status
Not open for further replies.