across the water... and down a bit if your in chester :p

evertonshorts said:
i haven't got instagram . but hello
Hiya that's okay ☺️

stagecoach said:
Just moved from liverpool across the river to Chester
Awesome

LittleBabyGirlZac said:
Just moved to Liverpool today would love to get to know people and attend some meets x
Liverpool isn't too far away for me on the train... I'm always game for meeting other community members!
Earlier this month people were planning on doing something in Bristol but I'm not sure what happened to that plan. It seemed to just fizzle out. I've been trying to set something in up in West Midlands, but although people seem enthusiastic, when it starts to become a reality they back out or just ghost me :(
Feel free to PM me to set something up!

I'm sorry but I don't live up there. Certainly wished I did though. That sounds like an awesome idea!

But, I certainly will wish you the best of luck in making it happen! 😊

evertonshorts said:
across the water... and down a bit if your in chester :p
Had to get out of bootle and all the rubbish wind class football lot ie the Liverpool rejects 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 73916
hay could we do a group chat of all thought that are interested in getting a group up and running.

google chat would be good.

siysiy said:
hay could we do a group chat of all thought that are interested in getting a group up and running.

google chat would be good.
Yeah I'll sort one out tomorrow for us

Reactions: siysiy
Hey Benji, I will join, even though Liverpool is a bit of a trek for me... Are you on nappydate.com? There are a few Liverpool area folks on there keen to meet up too, I will try to spread the word :)

Reactions: SherlockShelbourne and siysiy
I have created a WhatsApp Chat with another little for a group of Liverpool Uk Littles feel free to join via the link provided.

• Love
Looking forward to chatting to everyone on our new what's app Liverpool littles chat

Reactions: incopad1
HenryBJ said:
Hey Benji, I will join, even though Liverpool is a bit of a trek for me... Are you on nappydate.com? There are a few Liverpool area folks on there keen to meet up too, I will try to spread the word :)

I'm not Benji anymore but yes come and chat and no I'm not on that site 😊

LittleBabyGirlZac said:
Just moved to Liverpool today would love to get to know people and attend some meets x
I'm in LIVERPOOL if you want tto meet up. leave a message

Reactions: SherlockShelbourne
incopad1 said:
I'm in LIVERPOOL if you want tto meet up. leave a message
we have a liverpools littles what's app group u could join

There are plenty of us in the UK, we just get lost among all these Yanks 😄

Family life would probably get in the way of doing something regular, but I'd certainly be open to an occasional thing. I'm Birmingham way, rail fairs can be weirdly cheap at times.

There used to be a thing down here called the Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar, few from the community got together there a couple of times, was a great space to be without judgement..some amazing costumes too.

Reactions: siysiy
Would any one be up for chatting with a view to possibly meeting?

BenjiTheLittle said:
i was thinking of making a fortnightly meet up in the city of liverpool in the north west of england as i think finding fellow uk littles/ab's is really hard as i don't know any yet really and i wanna make it easier for us to find each other and get a cute little group together for drinks,chat,food,board games ect if anyone is interested msg me on here or on telegram and/or twitter @BenjiTheLittle or discord BenjiTheLittle#4405
Yes xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back