i'm planning on making a Littles/ABDL group in Liverpool uk soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlePigCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
i was thinking of making a fortnightly meet up in the city of liverpool in the north west of england as i think finding fellow uk littles/ab's is really hard as i don't know any yet really and i wanna make it easier for us to find each other and get a cute little group together for drinks,chat,food,board games ect if anyone is interested msg me on here or on telegram and/or twitter @BenjiTheLittle or discord BenjiTheLittle#4405

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and siysiy
too far as im in London and fares would be astronomical fortnightly

Reactions: chrischrischris
I'd like to do something like this but I'm introverted and I'm shy around new people. I only really do things if people I know are there.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and Deleted member 73916
CookieMonstah said:
I'd like to do something like this but I'm introverted and I'm shy around new people. I only really do things if people I know are there.
Well feel free to chat to me and get to know me I have telegram @BenjiTheLittle or msg me on here

I’d consider coming monthly to something like that. Lancs to Liverpool is doable on the train.

Reactions: Deleted member 73916
you may want to contact Angellothefox as he always seems interested in these things but no one ever goes to his.

BenjiTheLittle said:
i was thinking of making a fortnightly meet up in the city of liverpool in the north west of england as i think finding fellow uk littles/ab's is really hard as i don't know any yet really and i wanna make it easier for us to find each other and get a cute little group together for drinks,chat,food,board games ect if anyone is interested msg me on here or on telegram and/or twitter @BenjiTheLittle or discord BenjiTheLittle#4405

This sounds great and 100% have my support. Think we should have more ABDL group meet ups around the country like what your doing. I am going back om to Telegram soon could i add you Benji?

I think fetlife has an established group for Northwest UK. Might wantvto not reinvent the wheel. Although i know there are many who don't like fetlife as a platform.

HI, sorry bit late to this post but i would be interested in attending this if it went ahead.

Sadly Baby J and I couldn’t attend as live 30 mins from Bristol and Gloucester.

I'm in Liverpool and I'd be keen to come along to this if you make it happen 🙂

Reactions: SherlockShelbourne and Deleted member 73916
Sorry I'm not a little anymore and have no plans on returning, I don't use this account anymore ~ Thread Closed

Fair enough, well I wish you all the best anyway 🙂

bohemian85 said:
Fair enough, well I wish you all the best anyway 🙂

Thanks I'm all focused on Pup play the days

Hi I'm actually back fresh start completely it's been over 9 months since I was little but I wanna find my feet again, I'm starting from scratch but I'm shy due to unsavoury people ruining it last time that's why I took such a long break I never planned on returning but I missed being a little so much honestly, feel free to msg me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bohemian85 and Littleabp
LilPupper said:
Hi I'm actually back fresh start completely it's been over 9 months since I was little but I wanna find my feet again, I'm starting from scratch but I'm shy due to unsavoury people ruining it last time that's why I took such a long break I never planned on returning but I missed being a little so much honestly
Hi, welcome back 😊

Littleabp said:
Hi, welcome back 😊

Thank you glad to be back even tho I'm nervous I'm needing to find my feet again

Reactions: Littleabp
Feel free to msg me as I say completely fresh start do any help/advice to ease myself back is appreciated and I look forward to making some new friends as I'm starting from scratch completely as I said

Just moved to Liverpool today would love to get to know people and attend some meets x

LittleBabyGirlZac said:
Just moved to Liverpool today would love to get to know people and attend some meets x

oh awesome i'm just outside of liverpool but would love to meet other locals as i don't know any yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back