i'm planning on making a Littles/ABDL group in Liverpool uk soon

BenjiTheLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i was thinking of making a fortnightly meet up in the city of liverpool in the north west of england as i think finding fellow uk littles/ab's is really hard as i don't know any yet really and i wanna make it easier for us to find each other and get a cute little group together for drinks,chat,food,board games ect if anyone is interested msg me on here or on telegram and/or twitter @BenjiTheLittle or discord BenjiTheLittle#4405

Last edited:

MrPurple

(ex)Medic Pupper!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I’d consider coming monthly to something like that. Lancs to Liverpool is doable on the train.

DLAJ

Just a part time DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i was thinking of making a fortnightly meet up in the city of liverpool in the north west of england as i think finding fellow uk littles/ab's is really hard as i don't know any yet really and i wanna make it easier for us to find each other and get a cute little group together for drinks,chat,food,board games ect if anyone is interested msg me on here or on telegram and/or twitter @BenjiTheLittle or discord BenjiTheLittle#4405

This sounds great and 100% have my support. Think we should have more ABDL group meet ups around the country like what your doing. I am going back om to Telegram soon could i add you Benji?

daddyconnor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I think fetlife has an established group for Northwest UK. Might wantvto not reinvent the wheel. Although i know there are many who don't like fetlife as a platform.

LilPupper

A Cuddly Non-Binary Baby Bear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi I'm actually back fresh start completely it's been over 9 months since I was little but I wanna find my feet again, I'm starting from scratch but I'm shy due to unsavoury people ruining it last time that's why I took such a long break I never planned on returning but I missed being a little so much honestly, feel free to msg me

Last edited:

Littleabp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi I'm actually back fresh start completely it's been over 9 months since I was little but I wanna find my feet again, I'm starting from scratch but I'm shy due to unsavoury people ruining it last time that's why I took such a long break I never planned on returning but I missed being a little so much honestly
Hi, welcome back 😊

LilPupper

A Cuddly Non-Binary Baby Bear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Feel free to msg me as I say completely fresh start do any help/advice to ease myself back is appreciated and I look forward to making some new friends as I'm starting from scratch completely as I said