• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Yo ADISCers!

I have heard so much about this site from NEJay, but dragged my feet for the longest time. Well I finally got off my duff and registered. I look forward to participating in some interesting conversations.

A Random Listing of Stuff and Things of Some Nature:
I’m a born and bred East Coast Boy.
I love checking out new restaurants. A new fun spot is always treat.
My favorite cuisines would be French, Raw Bar and Japanese. Yum!
I travel all the time. Love it.
I’m a coach. So I am okay with Hypocrisy.
Love lakes and oceans. Oh, and boats too.
Too much top 40 on my i-pod these days. So ashamed!
I have a small, but close group of ABDL friends in NYC, Orlando and Boston.
Gays are family. ABDL’s are into the hobby. Diapers are adjustments.
I am not shy in social settings. Nor am I quiet.

Word.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome prime! I wish I could travel... Heh, i'm on the west coast. Anyways you should fit in perfectly!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yo ADISCers!
My favorite cuisines would be French, Raw Bar and Japanese. Yum!

Raw Bar? Steak tartare? Raw besides sushi? You have me intrigued.
I’m a coach. So I am okay with Hypocrisy.

Had to think about that for a second - but makes perfect sense. And let me say it is a very beautiful one-liner. Very. Good on yer.

Too much top 40 on my i-pod these days. So ashamed!

Awww, don't be... I was one of them pretentious haters of whatever was popular, and missed out on mucho good stuff through my own prejudice. I was a silly raccoon; but I have cast all silliness aside, and mended my ways; just ask around.
Gays are family. YouTube - "We Are Family : A Musical Message for All"

I am not shy in social settings. Nor am I quiet.

Yay; you can make up for my quietness and shyness. I'll be over in Left's corner, out of the spotlight, away from all the noise and controversy.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
NYC Eh? 1295 3rd Ave -- I'll meet you there! :p (Seriously, greatest resturaunt I've eaten at in a long time that's local).

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Raw Bar? Steak tartare? Raw besides sushi? You have me intrigued.

Yes Raw besides sushi. Tartare for sure, but also raw Oysters, Clams, Shrimp Cocktails, Lobster Tails, still seafood just not Japanese. :)

Yay; you can make up for my quietness and shyness. I'll be over in Left's corner, out of the spotlight, away from all the noise and controversy.

If you're shy and quiet, you may just make it out unscathed. That is unless I end up being too much for you, then it's a whole other story!

NYC Eh? 1295 3rd Ave -- I'll meet you there! :p (Seriously, greatest resturaunt I've eaten at in a long time that's local).

You don't say? I'm actually heading for a weekend in NYC tomorrow... Maybe I'll have to check it out. PM me and let me know more about it!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
List your age.

So I take it that your title for this thread has nothing to do whatever with your age (which is not listed in your profile). I have difficulty with this thread title when many of our members are 13 - 17 years old.

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
So I take it that your title for this thread has nothing to do whatever with your age (which is not listed in your profile). I have difficulty with this thread title when many of our members are 13 - 17 years old.

That is a very valid point, Rabbit. Allow me to clarify. The title of the thread is a reference to the song "Fire Water Burn" by the Blood Hound Gang. Just thought it was a funny line. No harm meant!

I understand and will be respectful to the community on this site. Rest assured that appropriate, intelligent discussion and involvement within the community is something that I value. Participating in such discussions is something I very much look forward to. Thoughtful, high brow discussion is a corner stone of this community, and through my participation and contributions something that I will always be sensitive to.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the response and clarification, MP. Good intro - didn't mean to be off putting. Welcome to ADISC.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
God, I love that song. Hell, any Bloodhound Gang song, I love!

Welcome to the forum!

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Thanks for the response and clarification, MP. Good intro - didn't mean to be off putting. Welcome to ADISC.

Honestly, Rabbit, the fact that you would raise the question is what has me so comfortable and excited about being a part of the ADISC community.

God, I love that song. Hell, any Bloodhound Gang song, I love!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, Dawes. Big Bloodhound Gang fan here!

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Welcome to ADISC! Very creative intro but to clarify now I am probably one of the worst Boston sports haters (Bills, Yankees fan, in addition to Spurs, Capitals, Redskins) around here. Just know that this is a friendly community and wish that you learn to love this community.

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Very creative intro but to clarify now I am probably one of the worst Boston sports haters

Woah, woah. TK. No, no. Listen. TK!

Who said I'm a Boston sports fan? Not I said the cat.

Yankees all the way. ALL the way. Come on now. I said I live in Boston not that I've lost my wits. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I know. It's cool. Clearly I was making a Stewie Griffin reference. So I countered your counter teasing by being coy. Yeah that's right. I did.

Bah. You drew me out, and made me trip over myself. Hmmm. Strong with the force, this padded-one is. A feint I was not expecting. You are using Vonetti's defense against me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3gfFVmw0kA

But I know something you don't know... I am not left handed!

Last edited:

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Bah. You drew me out, and made me trip over myself. Hmmm. Strong with the force, this padded-one is. A feint I was not expecting. You are using Vonetti's defense against me.

YouTube - The Chatty Duel---The Princess Bride

But I know something you don't know... I am not left handed!

It's how I roll. Don't worry, I won't use the power against you to your detriment. :p

Can we get an AMEN that Princess Bride is one of the sickest movies ever?

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never to get involved in a land war in Asia. And only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!” -The Princess Bride

Status
Not open for further replies.