I'm not gone...

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
So some of you may notice that I deleted my channel. This is because someone I know in real life found it. I don't want my presence in this community to affect my career or real life. So I have decided to delete the channel and never show my face or personal info in the community again. I am still a part of it and will continue to be on here, but I wish to remain anonymous. Thank you for understanding.

Those of you that do know my personal info, please keep it to yourself and respect my decision.

Pastel

Reactions: Deleted member 45803
Sorry to hear, that sounds like it must have been a rough encounter. We're here to support you if you feel like talking or just processing. I hope things will improve a bit for you!

Probably for the best. Showing yourself online is a huge risk, with no reward. I would advise anyone against it.

Last edited:
I've had similar experiences, I'm really sorry they found you....
What does that person think about you? Are you still on good terms

Many people are discrete if they accidently find something but there is the one jerk who will broadcast it to everyone.

Yeah, almost all of us use screen names. Some things need to be kept on the q. t.

I'm still on good terms with the person and they are in a professional position to help me (it was a tutor). But due to my line of work it could really affect a career if an employer were to find out :) I'm ok. Thank you for being supportive

Reactions: Halibut
Do want you need to do to keep going! Glad you are here. 😁

I am sorry that happened. It is always risky when anyone in this community shows their face. That is always my fear too which is why I don't show my face. I do go to munches.

PapaBear001 said:
Do want you need to do to keep going! Glad you are here. 😁
I must have been half asleep writing this lsst one! Welcome! 😁

Hey Patel Poppet,

I’m really glad to hear you’ve done this - I was an avid follower of your channel and sad to see it go, but it’s really important to remember that not everyone in the world is kind as people on this forum and people could very easily use your ABDL side against you.

From your channel, I was able to work out that I live in the same town as you (cider!) and felt that your channel gave away too many personal details that could be linked back to your personal/professional life.

All the best :) :)

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
Back