• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshbookGirly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm Ashley, I'm 21. I'm not sure what to say about myself!

I'd be better at answering questions so let's do it that way instead! :)

Role
  1. Sissy
Are you a troll? Lol. Not a lot of young, Hollywood-looks females who are ABs, after all. XD

AshbookGirly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
lol nooo.
honestly, I'm not 100% sure that I'm AB. I'm kind of new to it. And reading about it, it's how I've felt for a long time now. Maybe not as extreme as some cases. But I absolutely love doing baby things. And although I'm semi interested in wearing a diaper, I don't because I'd be too embarrassed :[

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Don't be embarrassed. It's just another comfort of life. :p If you want to try it go ahead and try it. What can you lose. :D The greatest risk in life is not taking one. I hope you find this place to fun and full of information. Ask questions and peoples will answer! You will learn a lot and find out what you like and don't like. Your feelings should come out here. Everyone is awesome it seems!

diaperedwolfcub

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Ashley. While this site is great for information and support about the AB/DL scene, it is much more than that. I encourage you to take a look around, ask questions if needed and participate! It is a great site!

Role
  1. Private
lol nooo.
honestly, I'm not 100% sure that I'm AB. I'm kind of new to it. And reading about it, it's how I've felt for a long time now. Maybe not as extreme as some cases. But I absolutely love doing baby things. And although I'm semi interested in wearing a diaper, I don't because I'd be too embarrassed :[

Welcome.

Within the bounds of a loving and supportive relationship, OR when living alone, the whole embarrassment side of the equation goes away. This is because embarrassment comes from the fear of being caught rather than actually wearing.

Anyway, you'll work through it in your own time. The whole AB/DL labels represent a spectrum of thoughts, feelings, and actions - so it's not as if you're automatically an AB because you are semi-interested in wearing a diaper.

Long story short: if you have these feelings, it doesn't mean that everyone around you knows. Quite a few folks on here are quite a bit deeper "into" this than you've indicated, and they seem like nice, upstanding, and normal folks.

Welcome to ADISC. :smile1:

AshbookGirly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Wow I like this site already. :) you're all making me feel much better about myself already. Thanks a lot. And I do live alone so I've been considering just trying it out.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
  4. Private
Heya mrs Ashbook.

:hug:

Hope you feel welcome here. And I hope your exploration gets you better acquaintanced with yourself, ya'know? :smile1:

Role
  1. Private
Wow I like this site already. :) you're all making me feel much better about myself already. Thanks a lot. And I do live alone so I've been considering just trying it out.

There are a variety of reasons for wearing and so on, but as *my* reason revolves around security, stress-relief, and comfort, I'd suggest the following scenario:

Wait for a Friday. Fill up your bathtub with bubble bath and/or bath salts - something to relax and soothe you and differentiate THIS part of the day from the OTHER part of your day.

Then, if you want to try, do so after this.

The worst-case scenario is that you get a nice soak out of the deal. :p

I should also back up a step and point to the fact that I'm not saying that either way (wearing or not) is better, but I will reveal that in my own life, I have always regretted the things I didn't do over those that I did. Either way, it's not like anyone here will ostracize you if you choose not to wear. Just wanted to jump in with that final thought. :)

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Precious AshbrookGirly,

A really good thing about this whole world is you can use whatever fantasy makes you the most happy at a given moment, since rules of logic need not apply.

A lot of folks in the TB/AB/DL/IC community have a desire of diapers in common, but there actually are TB/AB and even IC who do not use diapers. Infancy has so many stages. If being totally dependent is not your thing you could try an age where you crawl and talk somewhat. You could be mature enough to talk and walk, yet still need your diapers change, while you use a pacifier or baby bottle.

There are no limits to the fun and comfort. Be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.