I'm new to this forum

Sissybabykatie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I'm a sissy baby named katie. I love to wear diapers and use them. I'm a 20-something year old located in Newfoundland, Canada.

I've been wearing diapers occasionally for the past four and half years. Within the past year I have gotten into the adult baby side of being an ABDL person.

ScriptedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaperfur
I'm a sissy baby named katie. I love to wear diapers and use them. I'm a 20-something year old located in Newfoundland, Canada.

I've been wearing diapers occasionally for the past four and half years. Within the past year I have gotten into the adult baby side of being an ABDL person.
What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Gaming, TV shows, Golfing, Skydiving?

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello Katie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction. However could you tell us a little bit about yourself outs of your little life?

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi Katie! Thanks for joining us. Hope to read some of your posts. 😎

Sissybabykatie

Contributor
Role
What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Gaming, TV shows, Golfing, Skydiving?
Sorry for the late reply, other hobbies I have include watching TV, playing Video games(usually mobile games), going for walks (especially with a diaper hidden underneath my clothes), going to a movie, and shopping for clothes for my sissy side.

Sissybabykatie

Contributor
Role
Hello Katie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction. However could you tell us a little bit about yourself outs of your little life?
Sorry for the late reply. Besides my listed hobbies from above. I work 60+ hours a week so I don't usually have a lot of time to myself.
Otherwise, I am also a sissy that loves to wear tights as frequently as I can. I'm also someone that is frequently on the go doing things. I still live at home with my parents leaving me very little alone time.
Is there anything else you might like to know?