• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Im new, naughty but fun

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, I've been an ab since I was around 12ish but only wore nappies at night as I've been a bedwetter forever, I'm 38 cant work at the moment due to poor health so decided to pretend I was having daytime issues too, from October on I've been wearing 24/7 and even tho I'm having to be discreet about being an ab, I can get away with wearing baby blue or white cloth nappies, baby pants, onesies, as soon as my husband goes out of the door, my pyjama shorts comes off and the dummy/pacifier goes in.

I've been spending my days doing arts/crafts, I get away with watching cartoons as I've always been childish, I was rubbish at being an adult but I'm a happy, naughty 2 year old boy, also I'm only eating what I consider as childish food I.e potato smiley faces, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, ready break (like kids porridge) etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall, Cottontail and Kittyinpink

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello, I’m Ichi! ☺️ What are your favorite cartoons? For arts and crafts, have you made anything you were particularly proud of?

Reactions: Babymenow

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I mainly watch the Simpsons but found old episodes of rugrats

My latest project is a cardboard farm house, just made the roof today, it collapsed yesterday so I got some twigs from the garden to make the roof frame

Once its solid I can start painting it

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Babymenow said:
I mainly watch the Simpsons but found old episodes of rugrats

My latest project is a cardboard farm house, just made the roof today, it collapsed yesterday so I got some twigs from the garden to make the roof frame

Once its solid I can start painting it
That sounds cool!! What color will you paint it?

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
No idea, I'm wondering if I should add fake wood beams around the structure, white walls with black beams and then us lots of twigs and try to make a thatched roof

Reactions: ichinyan

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome Babymenow 😊!
You have come to the right place to chat and have fun !

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Thank you, currently waiting the 10 mins whilst I have hair on, not fun

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @Babymenow! I wish you the best on finding a good balance for yourself and hubby. He sounds like the accepting type though. I'll wager your little side is on a happy path.

Babymenow said:
whilst I have hair on
"Hair on?" If that wasn't a typo, it begs for an explanation. :)

Babymenow said:
I've been spending my days doing arts/crafts, I get away with watching cartoons as I've always been childish, I was rubbish at being an adult but I'm a happy, naughty 2 year old boy, also I'm only eating what I consider as childish food I.e potato smiley faces, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, ready break (like kids porridge) etc etc
Ha ha, I remember eating dino nuggets with my kids when they were little. My daughter just turned 18 and aspires to be a paleontologist. Coincidence? I think not! :) Anyway... I think a lot of us are, by some definitions, rubbish at adulthood. I've succeeded at many things, but perhaps they've come at a higher cost to me than to somebody who isn't trying to nurture a little side. Basically, I'm good at wearing the adult mask, but it's a bit tight and hurts me. I've lately been working from home though, and that's helped. I can be little from the waist down (or neck down, with an suitably boring-looking onesie) and the people at the other end of my video stream still see a normie. 🤷

We find ways to cope.

Take care and enjoy the site! I hope you find it fun and helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Babymenow

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Nair not hair lol

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Babymenow said:
Nair not hair lol
Ha ha! Oh good. That makes way more sense!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Babymenow

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and Welcome

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby