• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I’m new here!

LittleBlueDuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! I’m a university student studying biology who is enjoying the new found freedom of living away from home & using it to indulge more in Abdl related activities.

I have had this interest since I can remember and have always felt guilty about it. I am beginning to accept it more now, and have only just worked up enough courage to get an account here😅

in general I am into any type of outdoor activity, especially skiing and water sports. I also enjoy walking in the mountains. When at home I enjoy playing Xbox (fave game rn is RDR2) and creating art.

I would like to make some friends who are into the same things as me, and hopefully engage in threads and offer my experiences to others.

thanks! 🦆

Reactions: Cddljess, Blathers, dlguy4life and 3 others
Welcome!!

You are in the right place to make like minded friends!! I hope you are enjoying your new "freedoms" and can enjoy being ABDL more often!!

Don't hesitate if you have any questions!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
dltyty said:
Welcome!!

You are in the right place to make like minded friends!! I hope you are enjoying your new "freedoms" and can enjoy being ABDL more often!!

Don't hesitate if you have any questions!!
Thank you! Nice to meet you :):) I may take you up on that offer! I’m not the most technologically savvy and it took me ages to figure out where the introductions page was

You will have the site figured out in no time!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleBlueDuck
Welcome LittleBlueDuck. I just signed up myself!

ahh yes I remember moving out for University not long ago. It didn’t take me long to get a pack of diapers. I like pretty much everything you do. Xbox is my go to gaming platform. RDR2 is great! I wish multiplayer was a little more flushed out.

LittleBlueDuck said:
When at home I enjoy playing Xbox (fave game rn is RDR2) and creating art.
LittleKalebJr said:
Xbox is my go to gaming platform.

Welcome! I’m glad to see another set of Xbox players on here! I’m mainly a Halo player myself, but I do enjoy a decent variety of games. I hope you two enjoy your time at Adisc!
-Lightstreak

LittleKalebJr said:
Welcome LittleBlueDuck. I just signed up myself!

ahh yes I remember moving out for University not long ago. It didn’t take me long to get a pack of diapers. I like pretty much everything you do. Xbox is my go to gaming platform. RDR2 is great! I wish multiplayer was a little more flushed out.
It’s such a lot of freedom! And my new friends and housemates have been so accepting of it :) what else do you play on Xbox?? RDR2 online is great but it is kinda lacking in some areas

Lightstreak2553 said:
Welcome! I’m glad to see another set of Xbox players on here! I’m mainly a Halo player myself, but I do enjoy a decent variety of games. I hope you two enjoy your time at Adisc!
-Lightstreak
Thank you!! I’ve played a little bit of halo with my friends and I’m not very good :( I’ll keep practicing tho!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lightstreak2553
LittleBlueDuck said:
Thank you!! I’ve played a little bit of halo with my friends and I’m not very good :( I’ll keep practicing tho!
Practice makes perfect! It’s taken me forever to finally get to a place where I can consider myself “good.” My best advice is to keep playing, if you want to get better. Otherwise, if you’re just playing to have fun with friends, what does it matter? Do what you enjoy and have fun!

Hi Hi so glad you have reached a point where you have decided to dive on in :) I really hope you like it here. I remember when I first joined I was a bit nervous, but you eventually get comfortable <3 it surprised me how many genuine friendships i made :3

I like art too <3 I mostly draw cartoony style art 🐸 🌷that depicts LGBTQ+ folk and creepy women XD no in between.

anyway again hope you like it here 🦋🌷

Last edited:
Reactions: nonoono
LittleBlueDuck said:
Hello! I’m a university student studying biology who is enjoying the new found freedom of living away from home & using it to indulge more in Abdl related activities.

I have had this interest since I can remember and have always felt guilty about it. I am beginning to accept it more now, and have only just worked up enough courage to get an account here😅

in general I am into any type of outdoor activity, especially skiing and water sports. I also enjoy walking in the mountains. When at home I enjoy playing Xbox (fave game rn is RDR2) and creating art.

I would like to make some friends who are into the same things as me, and hopefully engage in threads and offer my experiences to others.

thanks! 🦆
Welcome I am a mommy and I am happy you’ve joined the community :)

Reactions: LittleBlueDuck
As a mommy I can tell you support is the best thing you can have :)
It’s nothing to ever feel guilty about. It’s a amazing thing with multiple experiences you can achieve in. You sounds awesome and amazing :)

I welcome you as well and it's new for me to

Blathers said:
Hi Hi so glad you have reached a point where you have decided to dive on in :) I really hope you like it here. I remember when I first joined I was a bit nervous, but you eventually get comfortable <3 it surprised me how many genuine friendships i made :3

I like art too <3 I mostly draw cartoony style art 🐸 🌷that depicts LGBTQ+ folk and creepy women XD no in between.

anyway again hope you like it here 🦋🌷
Ahh this sounds so so cool! I’d love to see some of your work🥰☺️I also like to draw creepy stuff too so we have that in common! I’m quite shy so I hope that eventually I’ll be able to get over that and actually reach out to people haha😅

Reactions: Blathers
NaviWings said:
Welcome I am a mommy and I am happy you’ve joined the community :)
Thank u very much!! You seem so lovely and genuine ☺️☺️❤️

LittleBlueDuck said:
Ahh this sounds so so cool! I’d love to see some of your work🥰☺I also like to draw creepy stuff too so we have that in common! I’m quite shy so I hope that eventually I’ll be able to get over that and actually reach out to people haha😅

Haha for sure if you ever wanna talk let me know :3

Back