• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Im new here, so, what up.

SleepyBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hello! My name is {disclosed} xD . I am sort of new here (i read on this site, but never made an account).

This is my fist/only abdl forum I have joined and is also the first forum in general (i think, may not be accurate). So here it goes...

I like making things and tinkering with stuff. Computers and most anything to do with computers are one of my largest "hobbies".

A large portion of my life consists of making websites/web dev/web content and messing around with electronics. I have built a few "computer" like projects and as I said love tinkering with all sorts of stuff.

Here is a list of things :) :
  • I LOVE music.
  • Computer is bae.
  • Animals and especially bunnies are also bae
  • Still figuring out life.
  • Taking photos is fun
  • I like designing things
  • human (i think o-0), in late teens
  • I think that dreams are interesting
  • a few peoples say i 'think deep'
  • i has brother
  • memesrcool

Here is a list of other things I like:
-- TV/Movies --
  • Doctor Who (tho season 11 is sad)
  • 911 (tv show)
  • Last man on earth
  • The Matrix
  • Back to the Future
  • INCEPTION (luv it)
  • Others...
-- Music --
  • Coldplay
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Dr. Dog
  • St. Lucia
  • Washed Out
  • Others...

------
I don't know if I'm DL, ABDL, or what (tho i know i'm one of them :eek:)

I very much enjoy 'cuddling' with soft objects such as my stuffed fox and bunny. It helps with my stress. I am also a hugger I guess.
Here is a thing that I have never talked about with ANYONE and is surprisingly unrelated to abdl (tho i seem to be changing that?):
From, probably, the day my pacifier was taken I have never not sucked be old :thumbsup: for more than 24 hours. All of my life, I can't go more than a day without sucking my thumb. I don't like saying it like that but what else do I call it? It is strange to think about, but I have never known life without it.
Whew:sweatdrop:
I only recently started trying out pacifiers for convenance, and because I was interested in finding out what it was like (and how it was different to me old :thumbsup:).
I have yet to get a "full sized" one but will hopefully get one that is my size soon!
plz, if u have any info on good ones, let me know.

Posting this is a great relief of a weight. I have hidden parts of my life from so many people and it is nice to let some of it go. :)
I would say my goal on this site is to learn, grow, and find people who share my experiences/interests.

This probably isn't the most ideal introduction ever, but, I tried. :D
suggestions would be nice

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome, that was a great intro with lots of stuff covered!

Hello SleepyBunny,
Great introduction. Dr Who? 😺
Welcome to the group🐈

SleepyBunny said:
Hello! My name is {disclosed} xD . I am sort of new here (i read on this site, but never made an account).

This is my fist/only abdl forum I have joined and is also the first forum in general (i think, may not be accurate). So here it goes...

I like making things and tinkering with stuff. Computers and most anything to do with computers are one of my largest "hobbies".

A large portion of my life consists of making websites/web dev/web content and messing around with electronics. I have built a few "computer" like projects and as I said love tinkering with all sorts of stuff.

Here is a list of things :) :
  • I LOVE music.
  • Computer is bae.
  • Animals and especially bunnies are also bae
  • Still figuring out life.
  • Taking photos is fun
  • I like designing things
  • human (i think o-0), in late teens
  • I think that dreams are interesting
  • a few peoples say i 'think deep'
  • i has brother
  • memesrcool

Here is a list of other things I like:
-- TV/Movies --
  • Doctor Who (tho season 11 is sad)
  • 911 (tv show)
  • Last man on earth
  • The Matrix
  • Back to the Future
  • INCEPTION (luv it)
  • Others...
-- Music --
  • Coldplay
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Dr. Dog
  • St. Lucia
  • Washed Out
  • Others...

------
I don't know if I'm DL, ABDL, or what (tho i know i'm one of them :eek:)

I very much enjoy 'cuddling' with soft objects such as my stuffed fox and bunny. It helps with my stress. I am also a hugger I guess.
Here is a thing that I have never talked about with ANYONE and is surprisingly unrelated to abdl (tho i seem to be changing that?):
From, probably, the day my pacifier was taken I have never not sucked be old :thumbsup: for more than 24 hours. All of my life, I can't go more than a day without sucking my thumb. I don't like saying it like that but what else do I call it? It is strange to think about, but I have never known life without it.
Whew:sweatdrop:
I only recently started trying out pacifiers for convenance, and because I was interested in finding out what it was like (and how it was different to me old :thumbsup:).
I have yet to get a "full sized" one but will hopefully get one that is my size soon!
plz, if u have any info on good ones, let me know.

Posting this is a great relief of a weight. I have hidden parts of my life from so many people and it is nice to let some of it go. :)
I would say my goal on this site is to learn, grow, and find people who share my experiences/interests.

This probably isn't the most ideal introduction ever, but, I tried. :D
suggestions would be nice

Back to the Future was an awesome movie! What did you like about it?

ScriptedGamer said:
Back to the Future was an awesome movie! What did you like about it?

Everything xD

- - - Updated - - -

drawer said:
Welcome, that was a great intro with lots of stuff covered!

Thank you. This is the one place I feel that I can share everything, which feels great!

Back