I’m new and scared

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi everyone I’m brand new to the community. I’ve had thoughts about being in diapers and acting like a baby girl for years now. Even though I’m extremely masculine and in the military now. I’m just scared and don’t how to act upon these emotions. The only diaper experience I have is when I made a diaper out of one of my blankets and peed in it before I shipped for basic training last year. I’ve felt the urge to use real diapers and do more stuff with them grow and I’ve been having more dreams about being babied by girls I had chrushes on back in high school. I’m just scared and need help.

First of all welcome to the community! Second of all take things slow at first and find out if you have the privacy and time to indulge at least at the start. This is definetly the place for support

Thanks I’m just scared I might do something that might mess up my military career

This is all about ballance. You have waited this long, there will be approriate times for this and then there wont be. You need to figure that out. This is not something that will be accepted by your fellow soldiers or commanding officers. I would suggest that if you are going to pursue this it be away from base, at home on leave. But never pad up in the squad bay or on base. It just not would go over well and you could find yourself a civilian. There have been Allot here in the military. Concentrate on what you are there for, serve your country, when you get out you will have plenty of time to pursue this, you are only 19 you have allot of time. In the mean time you can fantasize about those pretty girls from high school. Thank you for your service.

Thank you for the support

yes i second the thank you for your service. I know its gonna be hard to abstain from doing what you really want to but moosey is totally right. if you live off-base (not deployed) then i could say go for it but if you are in a barracks on base its not worth it

Hi just read your post.

Regression is something that you need to feel really comfortable doing. So if you don't feel that you're environment would make you uncomfortable than don't regressing. Plus Little space can be much more enjoyable when you have planned for it.

But we are all hear for each other.

Hugs

I was in the military for 4 years so I know how you feel it all depends on your situation what branch are you in are you active duty and are you in your official unit yet trying to keep this part of you private isn't easy especially if your in the military like they said take your time and think things thru you will be ok

Definitely as everyone has said take it slow at first.. Let's your self go into little space when you know that you have privacy.. We are all here for support anytime you need it!! Welcome to the community and thank you for your service!!

Last edited:
I was in the military for three years and I didn't really have the ABDL feelings I have now so it was easy for me to not even think about this during my time.

However, looking back on the experience, I can say that there would have been very little time that I could have worn without being noticed. I lived on base all the time.

Most important parts are already said. Best not try at base. Only in a safe environment.

Addressing the masculinity, if you were worried about that, it is not a problem at all. You can perfectly be an adult baby, even when you have a muscular body and if you are very masculine.

Even if you later on want to do this with a partner, there are lots of mommies who don't mind that at all and some even dig it, cause the more masculine you are the bigger the change if they can get you to be a little boy or girl.

Difraxie said:
Most important parts are already said. Best not try at base. Only in a safe environment.

Addressing the masculinity, if you were worried about that, it is not a problem at all. You can perfectly be an adult baby, even when you have a muscular body and if you are very masculine.

Even if you later on want to do this with a partner, there are lots of mommies who don't mind that at all and some even dig it, cause the more masculine you are the bigger the change if they can get you to be a little boy or girl.
Thank you for the advice that helps ease my mind

Rahrah1 said:
Thank you for the advice that helps ease my mind

Glad it does :D

As has already been said thankyou for your service and welcome to the community glad you found this site, there is a lot of very sage advice and understanding here please keep asking questions of anything, you will have to work hard to come up with something no one here has experience of as there is a great variety of people and a lot of experience with the emotions and desires that come with regressive tendencies. Slow is the way to go and keep it private for your situation.

binkyb said:
As has already been said thankyou for your service and welcome to the community glad you found this site, there is a lot of very sage advice and understanding here please keep asking questions of anything, you will have to work hard to come up with something no one here has experience of as there is a great variety of people and a lot of experience with the emotions and desires that come with regressive tendencies. Slow is the way to go and keep it private for your situation.
What’s poofiest diaper on the market. I want to have to waddle or crawl when I’m wearing.

Rearz start nice and thick and can absorb a lot, northshores megamax starts not quite as thick but you can fill it forever it will make you waddle, bambino magnifico also very absorbant. If you want thickness off the bat then add booster pads to any thick diaper. a couple of wettings and your on your way

binkyb said:
Rearz start nice and thick and can absorb a lot, northshores megamax starts not quite as thick but you can fill it forever it will make you waddle, bambino magnifico also very absorbant. If you want thickness off the bat then add booster pads to any thick diaper. a couple of wettings and your on your way
Yay 🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍

no bs I got to try a couple of Northshore megamax and wee'd the hell out of them, they never leaked until they must have weighed 10lb+. They will send free samples if you want to try, but be nice, order from them if you like them they are great peeps and are also on this forum 'adam at northshore' . Go to northshorecare.com and they can answer any questions, they are very abdl aware so don't be embarrassed to ask about what you want. They are also honest and discreet so feel comfortable with them. Keep asking questions as it sounds like you have a lot to ask good luck my friend

binkyb said:
no bs I got to try a couple of Northshore megamax and wee'd the hell out of them, they never leaked until they must have weighed 10lb+. They will send free samples if you want to try, but be nice, order from them if you like them they are great peeps and are also on this forum 'adam at northshore' . Go to northshorecare.com and they can answer any questions, they are very abdl aware so don't be embarrassed to ask about what you want. They are also honest and discreet so feel comfortable with them. Keep asking questions as it sounds like you have a lot to ask good luck my friend
do I just email them about the free samples

Last edited:
go to their website and use the contact link, you can converse via email or phone etc. they may be out till Monday but are quick to respond. For you Email may be best I don't know but you have an option. Ask to try a sample they are happy to help I tried 2, med and large to be sure of the sizing I told them I was happy to pay but they sent them no charge very cool company, they have a variety of diapers so take the time to check them out some thinner for everyday and like I said some for extended use. You can also let them know you heard it in this forum it will give Adam a boost to know his posts are appreciated

Reactions: Rahrah1
Back