• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm new also, also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
I been lurking without posting for awhile, I'll admit it.

It was partly because I was trying to get used to the fact that other people than myself are into diapers. I was raised that it was wrong, and that I was defective for liking them.

Anyway, I recently moved, and live alone now where noone can tell me what I can and can't do. This has helped me alot because now I can stop supressing the desires that I've had to for awhile now.

I like it because wearing them let me escape the "real world" if only for minutes, and I like it. I guess that makes me an infantalist?

Anyway, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

I enjoy working with computers and networks, and the outdoors. I absolutely love to camp!!!

Last edited:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I'm sure a few members here can tell you how bad it feels being told it's wrong. Why don't you tell us some of your hobbies and interests?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome here. You must know fetishism is not unhealthy in its own right, even if it is unusual; if it gets out of hand, and creates problems that is different; but we all accept it as not only harmless but a source of fun and feeling good. Nobody griefs the leathermen, or foot-worshippers, now do they?

Good you have your own place. And opportunity to try out all those unsatisfied urges.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Welcome and glad you now have the freedom to express your desires now. Nice when you live alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.