I'm never going to feel a sexual attraction to people !!

bobbilly

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because I only feel sexual attraction to nappies and incontinence !!!

Many people have been attracted to me. I'm not attracted to them as I only like nappies and incontinence. I have had to tell people I'm gay to keep them away. I can't be open about my love for nappies...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There are a lot of people who aren't sexually attracted to others. If you are happy living alone and by yourself, it doesn't matter. It's only when you're lonely that it becomes a problem.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Sexual attraction is only a single component that defines overall attraction to another person; and it certainly doesn't have to show up right then and there. If you like a person to the point of wanting to be with them long term, you will be working with many other issues than just intimacy.

Sidewinder

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other

Many people have been attracted to me. I'm not attracted to them as I only like nappies and incontinence. I have had to tell people I'm gay to keep them away. I can't be open about my love for nappies...
Attraction can come in many forms, regardless of whether it's people, places or things, social, sexual, you name it, it's still attraction. (Of course, that's just the general view) Now I may be going out on a limb here in saying this, but I have never had a sexual attraction towards anybody. (Young, old, male, female, etc) But that doesn't mean I am attracted in other ways. (Social, romantic, platonic, etc) Now as far as attraction to places and things go, that can also be summed up in a number of ways. (Fascination, admiration, you get the picture) Among many things, (now keep in mind, that I've never told a soul about this) I have had an attraction to diapers and incontinence since I was a child, which started out as nothing more than pure fascination, but when I became a teenager, that fascination evolved into a sexual fetish. And being such, I sought to keep it a well guarded secret from even my closest of friends and family. (Everybody has their fair share of skeletons in the closet, so to speak) Bottom line: I characterize myself I this regard, as being a bisocial, biromantic asexual DL with a very few (almost non-existent) little and AB tendencies.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have been wearing diapers and using them since I was 12 years old. I had an early puberty and it turned into a very sexual fetish for me. To this day it is very sexual. Many here don't agree with me, but a good poop for me is a good orgasm to this day. I had girlfriends and boyfriends in high school and college. I was married for many years to a man that didn't accept my diapers. We stayed together for other reasons. Love and partnership and mutual things we did do together. thirty years later being widowed I think to myself " I wouldn't have changed a thing " .. Diapers are a fetish for me and always will be. Life is full of so many things to have and do. I have a gf now and we share the diaper experience when we can. working opposite shifts is rough but we make it work. We are all different my friend, but in many ways we are all alike and need that human touch. I would love to hear more from you. Write some stories about your everyday life and many here will help you cope with things and feelings that you might not be aware of. Hugs and lets hear from you.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

You may be aromantic.

ykdprdave

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
100% same lol

I find little to no “attraction” to others and have zero interest in intercourse. For the most part I’m ok with it, but it would be nice to have some companionship... but that doesn’t work out too well when the other side wants to fuck all the time and doesn’t want anything to do with your diapers 😂

Last edited: