• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
And I'm not that intresting. :p

I'm 17, I live in Canada, and I'm a real girl. I have a web-design business, and I'm addicted to the computer, and my phone. My favorite colours are LIME GREEN && HOT PINK. Sorry, had to use caps, since those colours make me excited, hehe.

If ya wanna know anything else, just ask, I guess.

Reactions: Jon

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
lol Did You? I haven't been on in so long I don't know who's who. I'm sorry. :(

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back, Mandi!

Thank Goodness you're here -- It's important and valuable to get an outspoken woman's perspective on a lot of the discussions here, so this is your cue to rock on.

*insert cue to rock on.*

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
MANDI... I remember you :)
WB, glad to see you again... I am in the frigid west of Canada. Greetings to the frigid east.

I am not like those trouble-making gangsta Toronto raccoons...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
LOVE THE FONT! Hehe! And Wouldn't know about them Toronto raccoons hehe. :p Only been there a few times! :D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Thankies :)

Nice to have you back among us.

More Blogs | National Post Home | Financial Post Home | News | Opinion | Arts | Life | Sports | Multimedia | Your Post

Raccoon knocks out power downtown
Posted: November 08, 2007, 6:33 PM by Melissa Leong
Best & Worst

It was lights out in my neighbourhood this afternoon. Hydro One reportedly blamed a raccoon in the transformer station on Charles Street for a power outage from Bloor to Carlton and Yonge east to Jarvis.
Somewhere, a raccoon is wringing its nimble, little paws. (Hey, we're on to your evil plan for domination.)
Best & Worst: Raccoons
Best: The rascally animals in cartoon form, ie. 'The Raccoons' from the '80s. No idea, to this day, what the villain, Cyril Sneer, is supposed to be...
Worst: The animals in their natural ninja form — sneaking into your garbage, creeping into your house, opening your fridge, unscrewing your jars of peanut butter, stealing your home furnishings...

They've been wreaking havoc in Germany http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,1390574,00.html
0,,662480_1,00.jpg

Not to mention
http://www.decanter.com/news/70179.html

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome back! I hope to see you around! Like Rance said, I also greatly value womens opinions and presence on this site!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
uh... sorry - I think I'm the only one that doesn't remember you :(
anywayz, welcome back! ^.^

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Funny you all bring this up, my first girlfriend's name was mandi!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not to be a pest, but it's Mandi, not MandY... I had a babysitter that was Mandi that I absolutely detested lol... so when I had to pick a cute name (My name is Amanda) I wanted Mandy... but didn't want it the same spelling as that... woman... so I settled for an I! Besides, you can't dot a y with a heart, :p

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
lol No problem!!

And I did forget to say, Thank you everyone SO much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it :D

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yaaay!!! Mandi's back!!!

You do know you spelled the mean babysitter's name wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.