I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure any time

Reactions: joshlad
Hey I’m good thanks you

Shadowchild12 said:
I’m not sure if I’m the only one in this country but it seems a lot of other places in the world are more awake with abdl it seems hard to find product or stores in the uk
Hi, i’m in the uk, i’m in Gloucestershire..happy to be a little, AB..

Oxford here 👍👍

• Love
Reactions: MySecretLife and chrischrischris
Hi there, I’m also in North Manchester and I regularly use Nappies r us in Bolton also Abu in Heywood , I was actually at Abu a week last Friday picking up some nappies, I live really close to them and had a chat with Jack when I collected my order ,socially distanced of course 😊.

Shadowchild12 said:
I’m not sure if I’m the only one in this country but it seems a lot of other places in the world are more awake with abdl it seems hard to find product or stores in the uk
Do you online or offline stores.
I have no trouble using a UK store online.

I'm in the UK and there are enough stores online.
Are you looking for an offline physical store?

Steve412 said:
Hi there, I’m also in North Manchester and I regularly use Nappies r us in Bolton also Abu in Heywood , I was actually at Abu a week last Friday picking up some nappies, I live really close to them and had a chat with Jack when I collected my order ,socially distanced of course 😊.
I didn’t realise they had actual physical stores! I’m not really that far from Bolton or Heywood, what are the stores like? Are they just warehouses or actual stores you can walk around and browse inside? Do they sell anything aside from the nappies and are the prices the same as the website? Sorry for all the questions, I’m just wondering if they’re worth a visit!

Been years since I went to a physical store for us. Was a warehouse back in 2004.

Hello Ben
Good of you to reply. I just wanted to see how many Brits were here.
I mostly talk to Americans .

Hello, the ABU store is predominantly for online shopping if I’m not mistake ,though they offer a click and collect service. So I ordered and payed via the website, then popped over and picked them up. One of the guys brought nappies to the door for me to collect. we had a chat outside ( due to the pandemic we had to distance) and he did say I would have been welcome to have a coffee inside had it not been for this damned Covid situation. They do sell other items as per the website though I was disappointed they don’t sell plastic pants, I bought some from Nappies r us before Xmas and they weren’t the best if I’m honest, really thin and not great quality.
The incontinence shop ( Nappies r us ) on the other hand although still a large warehouse, has a shop you can browse around. There are lots of different nappies but there are no adult baby nappies on show, I believe that you can ask for them though. When I go I always buy Tena maxi or ultima nappies. In the past I have ordered onesies and plastic pants online then picked them up in store. I am pretty sure all the staff are not abdl whereas at ABU they all are ...... I asked😊
I hope I’ve answered your questions.
regards Steve.

CookieMonstah said:
There are many people on this site, and many who aren't, who are from the UK. Nappies R Us are based in two locations in the UK and ABU has a place in Manchester.
I use them a lot...

Shadowchild12 said:
Yes I can't see a Bricks 'N'morta Shop opening in Britain.

Steve412 said:
Hello, the ABU store is predominantly for online shopping if I’m not mistake ,though they offer a click and collect service. So I ordered and payed via the website, then popped over and picked them up. One of the guys brought nappies to the door for me to collect. we had a chat outside ( due to the pandemic we had to distance) and he did say I would have been welcome to have a coffee inside had it not been for this damned Covid situation. They do sell other items as per the website though I was disappointed they don’t sell plastic pants, I bought some from Nappies r us before Xmas and they weren’t the best if I’m honest, really thin and not great quality.
The incontinence shop ( Nappies r us ) on the other hand although still a large warehouse, has a shop you can browse around. There are lots of different nappies but there are no adult baby nappies on show, I believe that you can ask for them though. When I go I always buy Tena maxi or ultima nappies. In the past I have ordered onesies and plastic pants online then picked them up in store. I am pretty sure all the staff are not abdl whereas at ABU they all are ...... I asked😊
I hope I’ve answered your questions.
regards Steve.
Thank You!

CookieMonstah said:
I'm pretty introverted and don't tend to meet up with people especially about this side of my life
But online offers some interesting people. I know a couple and we hardly talk just about nappies.
From Britain and The U.S.

You’re welcome .

HappyNappin said:
I don't know if it ever be brave enough to go to a meet, the edinburgh littles lock-in is reasonably local to me but I'm still unsure.

As for finding supplies and clothing the UK must be one of the easiest places to be a little.
As mentioned many times NRU are great, big range, low prices, if you don't want packages delivered you can pick them up at a store.
'Little' clothing can be had from a few high street chains, mostly m&s, they do school uniforms up to full adult sizes, easy dressing range designed for nappy wearers and generously sized kids range up to 16 years.
Primark also have good amount of little suitable t shirts and tops in there summer range, with lots of old favourites like dragon ball and space jam.
NRU are great indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back