I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushdog said:
Cornwall UK
Hi there, not a million miles away. I love Cornwall. Hope you don’t mind me asking...are you able to immerse in ABDL regularly or do you have to hide it? I’m a mummy with Baby J in Bristol, missing the freedom to express and immerse. I’m in Gloucestershire, self-employed but work dried up February so the pennies ran out months ago. How are you fairing with it all?

bjAB said:
Hi there, not a million miles away. I love Cornwall. Hope you don’t mind me asking...are you able to immerse in ABDL regularly or do you have to hide it? I’m a mummy with Baby J in Bristol, missing the freedom to express and immerse. I’m in Gloucestershire, self-employed but work dried up February so the pennies ran out months ago. How are you fairing with it all?
Cornwall is a lovely part of the country. It’s relatively easy to indulge in the ABDL activities but there is no real social interaction as is such a small community down here. I too am self-employed and have Han no work from January but managed to have quite a stash built up prior to now working so am working my way through that.

Devon here, nice to know there are others around the South West. I've not heard of any meets/events down here, although I did go to one in Amsterdam a while ago when I was out there.

I hear that Birmingham is where the bigger ABDL events have been held which I'm gutted to have missed, so I'll be keeping an eye out for future UK events once this dreaded lockdown has been lifted.

Reactions: icklespace
DLwithacause said:
Hey - In the UK too. Sheffield. I’ve used both NRU and ABU too
Hey I'm also from Sheffield what area you live in

Reactions: Deleted member 66860
Hi From London, but sometimes in Liverpool

Reactions: DLinEx and MySecretLife
LittleBabyGirlZac said:
Hi From London, but sometimes in Liverpool
Pass Bristol sometimes then?

bjAB said:
Pass Bristol sometimes then?
sometimes not often only if driving that way.

I’m from Berkshire and new to adisc,so hi everyone 🤗 I hope your all keeping well and safe during lockdown

I'm from the UK. South West England. Interested in the NRU pick up locations mentioned above, that solution works better for me. Oh and Hi everyone x

Reactions: MySecretLife
BAMBAM99 said:
I live in Kidderminster
I’m the other side of Worcester

Reactions: Seabear
I'm in Liverpool!

Reactions: Babybearuk, LittleBabyGirlZac and Littleabp
abrich said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to ADISC and WingedWheel was kind enough to tag me in this forum, so I thought I'd post to say hello!

I'm from Wiltshire, so not too far from Bath and Bristol, but I've never made it to any real life meetings. I would be keen to meet other people though. I'm generally quite a shy person, but I wonder if some of that shyness stems from feeling that I have to hid away this important part of my identity. I'm an AB, but, of course, I love nappies too!

Nappies R Us is my current go to store, but I've also used Cosy n Dry for terry nappies.

I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

🍼👶🧷
I live in Bristol if you ever feel brave enough for a play date. I’ve been trying for ages to meet another adult baby in real life. Let me know what you think and PM me to chat. Stay safe baby. Xx

Reactions: Debbiebilittlevirgin, abrich and OfficialPastelPoppet
Im from the SW and i absolutly love napies are us. I get all my ABDL stu there but except from my sippy cup that i got from boots

Reactions: abrich
Littlebabaprince said:
AB from Yeovil Somerset here.
Hey my dude i live in plymoth but from tauton. I have family there if you would le to meet one day

Glasgow :)

Marcella said:
I'm from the UK. South West England. Interested in the NRU pick up locations mentioned above, that solution works better for me. Oh and Hi everyone x
What part of the sw??

bjAB said:
Hey im from plymoth myself. Are you far??

BabyBristol said:
I live in Bristol if you ever feel brave enough for a play date. I’ve been trying for ages to meet another adult baby in real life. Let me know what you think and PM me to chat. Stay safe baby. Xx

I live in somerset so this coukd definately be a possibility :)

Reactions: Deleted member 59563, LonNap, LittleScotty and 2 others
BabyBristol said:
Thanks BabyBristol! I'll message you. :)

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet and LittleScotty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back