aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Ahh so i havent rly worn for about 3 years now and i ordered some dc amor. I live with my grandma now and i dont think she'd throw me out if she found out like my parents might but im still a bit scared on her reaction if she does. Ive rly wanted to do abdl stuff for so long and its been bugging me i havent been able to. Im super glad i at least will have a few diapers and pacis along with kids movies and stuff. Its just, acting childish is one thing, liking diapers is another. So ahhh my nerves are a bit high

You'll be ok, just keep calm and remember in the end, diapers are just underwear. And it's ok to like them.

The more you stress and freak out about it, the weirder you'll make it seem.

Are you sure you'll be available to pick up the package when it comes? If not try to see if you can ask to keep it at a holding location or post office. Can usually do that on your shipper's website.

Make sure you have a good hiding place available and a way to dispose of used diapers. Everything will be ok <3

Reactions: Safariwolf and PrincessRaccoon
Sheepies said:
You'll be ok, just keep calm and remember in the end, diapers are just underwear. And it's ok to like them.

The more you stress and freak out about it, the weirder you'll make it seem.

Are you sure you'll be available to pick up the package when it comes? If not try to see if you can ask to keep it at a holding location or post office. Can usually do that on your shipper's website.

Make sure you have a good hiding place available and a way to dispose of used diapers. Everything will be ok <3
I really dont mind my grandma getting my packages. Shes not too invasive usually about my packages.

Disposing of used ones is gonna be a bit tricky buttt

I mean ive honestly been through a lot in my life and this doesnt seem like a real big deal comparitively but i definitely dont think this is something to not stress at least a bit over. Its just nerveracking omg

RaccoonPrincess said:
I really dont mind my grandma getting my packages. Shes not too invasive usually about my packages.

Disposing of used ones is gonna be a bit tricky buttt

I mean ive honestly been through a lot in my life and this doesnt seem like a real big deal comparitively but i definitely dont think this is something to not stress at least a bit over. Its just nerveracking omg

If it helps any, the way I dispose of my diapers since I also don't live alone is by keeping an air tight opaque container with a lid under my bed. I put duck tape along the rim as well for an extra airtight seal. Put dirty diapers in there and dispose of them when either people have left the house or when everyone is sleeping. Don't let them stay for more than a couple days though.

I don't blame you for being nervous, hopefully once the package arrives and everything is put away and hidden things will calm down

Reactions: PrincessRaccoon
Sweetie stay calm and at peace with yourself. If you live in a house you have access to garbage. If it gets difficult getting rid of garbage, volunteer to throw it out. make it easier on yourself. I don't know your living situation as to where you are doing your ab things. get a garbage can and place it outside your window and drop diapers in there. I know it sounds so secret, but as diaper lovers we have to learn to keep it to ourselves. Hugs and welcome !!

I mean i can throw things away when everyone is in bed, its just annoying having to wait that late esp when i work early morning. I dunno. A trash can outside my window would be very suspicious tbh and would be easily found.

Hopefully i can move soonish bc this isnt the most convenient situation and i just wanna do things that make me happy tbh

Just to give some insight as I'm currently living in a similar situation myself and have had some very close calls. I find the best thing to do for my piece of mind is actually just get used diapers off your property as soon as possible and try to dispose of them in a nearby public receptacle. My dad in particular is quite the control freak and although I usually do what I mentioned above, one day quite recently I decided to just wrap up a used diaper, put it in a bag, and toss it on the garbage can outside, thinking no harm done. My dad, no BS, came into my room asking if I had put the somewhat squishy bag in the garbage can since he hadn't put it in there and was about to cut it open to see what was inside. I quickly and calmly had to convince him without telling him the contents not to cut it open. Never would have expected this but on the other hand I'm now a little paranoid after such a close call.

To actually give some advice, I'd highly recommend against the somewhat crazy idea of dropping used diapers out of your window as well as the container under the bed idea, which unless you have a lot of things packed under your bed could just take one curious person asking why you have such a container down there, and even worse if they open it. I've found what works the best for me is a drawstring bag in my closet, as no one would really care about it. I also double knot the strings so that it can't easily just come up and sit it upside down so someone doesn't wonder why I have it tied up so much. Dog scoop bags also work wonders. They're slightly scented, easy and cheap to purchase in large amounts, and in my experience I can easily fit a fully saturated medium diaper in without any issue (sometimes I double bag it just in case). You can also easily scent such a bag to help as well. From there you can easily dispose of packages any time, whether that be in a garbage on your own property if you feel safe doing that or tossing your drawstring bag on your back and going for a stroll to a public receptacle (parks or corner stores work great and if you have them all bagged in a single plastic bag it also helps look less suspicious, although tbf no one really cares about your trash as long as you don't make a big deal of it and look sneaky).

This isn't intended to make you paranoid but just share some insight and suggestions based on my experience

RaccoonPrincess said:
I mean i can throw things away when everyone is in bed, its just annoying having to wait that late esp when i work early morning.
So throw them away in the morning as you leave the house.

In the winter I usually have a trash can inside my room with a lid, then I take the bag out with the kitchen trash the night before the trash truck comes, toss them in the big receptacle and roll it to the curb. If I'm working mornings instead of nights I do that at 6:30 in the morning (trash man comes around 7) instead of at 10 at night. In the summer, the room gets warmer and smells are stronger. I put them in a reusable grocery bag every morning and throw them in a public trash can near work before going in. It keeps the housemates from being aware I'm incontinent, which is my larger concern.

I've found that triple bagging with grocery bags and spraying the diaper and each bag with Febreeze and air freshener works wonders. Also, get a glade air plug freshener thingy. They smell great and can ladt a long time depending on the brand.

The other posters are right if you're worked up. You're going to be stressed out and paranoid it'll be hard to enjoy playing baby and you'll spend most of your time jumping at shadows.

Do you think you're grandmother will look the other way if she finds something? Some people do. People who've had kids are more sensitive to smell of used diapers so she's more likely to find them, not trying to freak you out.

I'd suggest getting an air tight container and hiding it behind other stuff in your closet. Bag the diapers too and get rid of them ASAP. You could get up early and put them in the trash can right before the garbage truck comes so there's no chance of anyone finding them.

When I first did this I double bagged them hid them in the closet for a few hours, forced myself up at 5 am and took the bags to the nearest public trash can with a lid.

You've gotten some sound advice so far :)

I think many of us have had this exact struggle at some point, when you're still living at home and you want to wear diapers and baby out, but you're afraid to because of x or y or getting caught... it's not a fun time, so your nerves are understandable, we've been there, hang in there 🤗

From personal experience, my Mother discovered my baby toys when I was still living at home and she freaked out, I can only imagine how she would have reacted had I had some diapers left in my stash 😐 That being said, I didn't get rid of this side of myself, I just became more careful with how I went about procuring baby items, hiding them and finding the time to regress :)

It is possible to wear diapers and regress under someone else's roof, but you need to find a way to do so discretely. What I found worked out was timing things right. My Mother often left town for work related purposes, that was when I had the freedom to indulge. Maybe your Grandmother has something that can take her away from the house for a bit so you can regress... if she is a homebody though, that'll make things difficult 😅 You could always try to wear covertly too, like wear a diaper under some heavy or baggy clothing. Maybe you could even try wearing thinner less bulky or noticeable diaps like store-bought brands or Goodnites... I know those aren't as nice as a true-blue (or in your case, pink) AB diaper, but sometimes to indulge, you gotta do what you gotta do 😄

As far as disposal is concerned, you've had some sound advice; keep an air freshener on standby, double bag and dispose of them in the evenings.

Of course, one option that many ABs and DLs endorse is being honest with your family member. Telling or revealing this side of yourself to a family member can be hard though, not only is it too nerve-wracking for some, but in some cases, no matter how you spin it, they may not understand. The upside to revealing things, however, is that they might understand, if they do, that can make things less awkward and help with self-acceptance. Your Grandmother doesn't sound nosy or like the temperamental type, so have you thought of maybe confiding in her? That would make things less nerve-wracking and it would give you free rein a bit 🤔 At the very least, if you had a good hiding spot, I doubt your Grandmother would pry :)

In my humble opinion, the best thing to do is wait it out. I may have regressed and explored my AB side on and off when time allowed under my Mother's roof, but I didn't really have the freedom to explore things fully until I was out on my own. If you can grin and bear it for the time being, maybe waiting is the answer, after all, it is much easier to baby out when you have your own place :)

In the end the decision is yours and whatever decision you make I hope it works out. In the meantime, try to keep those nerves in check and do some soul-searching, I think you'll find the answer/solution that's right for you ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Slomo and PrincessRaccoon
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Its helped a lot with everyone sharing experiences and i dont feel so alone now ❤

Edit: also ive been wanting wear more dresses so it might be easier to hide wearing tbh so at least i can have that little part with me

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
You've gotten some sound advice so far :)

I think many of us have had this exact struggle at some point, when you're still living at home and you want to wear diapers and baby out, but you're afraid to because of x or y or getting caught... it's not a fun time, so your nerves are understandable, we've been there, hang in there 🤗

From personal experience, my Mother discovered my baby toys when I was still living at home and she freaked out, I can only imagine how she would have reacted had I had some diapers left in my stash 😐 That being said, I didn't get rid of this side of myself, I just became more careful with how I went about procuring baby items, hiding them and finding the time to regress :)

It is possible to wear diapers and regress under someone else's roof, but you need to find a way to do so discretely. What I found worked out was timing things right. My Mother often left town for work related purposes, that was when I had the freedom to indulge. Maybe your Grandmother has something that can take her away from the house for a bit so you can regress... if she is a homebody though, that'll make things difficult 😅 You could always try to wear covertly too, like wear a diaper under some heavy or baggy clothing. Maybe you could even try wearing thinner less bulky or noticeable diaps like store-bought brands or Goodnites... I know those aren't as nice as a true-blue (or in your case, pink) AB diaper, but sometimes to indulge, you gotta do what you gotta do 😄

As far as disposal is concerned, you've had some sound advice; keep an air freshener on standby, double bag and dispose of them in the evenings.

Of course, one option that many ABs and DLs endorse is being honest with your family member. Telling or revealing this side of yourself to a family member can be hard though, not only is it too nerve-wracking for some, but in some cases, no matter how you spin it, they may not understand. The upside to revealing things, however, is that they might understand, if they do, that can make things less awkward and help with self-acceptance. Your Grandmother doesn't sound nosy or like the temperamental type, so have you thought of maybe confiding in her? That would make things less nerve-wracking and it would give you free rein a bit 🤔 At the very least, if you had a good hiding spot, I doubt your Grandmother would pry :)

In my humble opinion, the best thing to do is wait it out. I may have regressed and explored my AB side on and off when time allowed under my Mother's roof, but I didn't really have the freedom to explore things fully until I was out on my own. If you can grin and bear it for the time being, maybe waiting is the answer, after all, it is much easier to baby out when you have your own place :)

In the end the decision is yours and whatever decision you make I hope it works out. In the meantime, try to keep those nerves in check and do some soul-searching, I think you'll find the answer/solution that's right for you ;)
Good advice, when you are close enough to someone it's never a question of IF but WHEN they will figure it out or stumble across your stash. We often misbelieve hiding it and not telling is better, yet that is never the case. Yeah it will delay the status quo from ending, but it will not stop it AND their reaction is either positive thereby prooving we suffered hiding for nothing, or extremely negative for us being deceptive ans secretive. By being up front we can direct the outcome some and expect either a positive or negative response, yet almost never an extremely negative response.

My first shipment comes tomorrow! I'll let y'all know how it goes!! I think i have a decent spot picked out now

They camee
Ahhh so nervous

Attachments

• JPEG_20190501_115937.jpg
    JPEG_20190501_115937.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
RaccoonPrincess said:
They camee
Ahhh so nervous

Wow that won't last very long! (wouldn't last me very long anyway...)

Ordering will pretty quickly get easier for you though. Just wait until your first case of diapers arrives, you'll be like "soooooo many diapers!"

bambinod said:

Ordering will pretty quickly get easier for you though. Just wait until your first case of diapers arrives, you'll be like "soooooo many diapers!"
Soon enough, you’ll have so many diapers, you won’t know what to do with them all 😆

bambinod said:

Pretty sure the first thing I'll do after getting my own place is splurge on a case or two ^^

Reactions: winterheart01
FloofyWolf said:
Pretty sure the first thing I'll do after getting my own place is splurge on a case or two ^^

Sounds like a delightful housewarming gift to yourself!

Back