I'm going to college!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
yesterday i got my acceptance letter to Illinois State University. It was so exciting! I knew i was getting in, but there was the smallest doubt, but the doubt whent away when i saw the envolope i got. it was big, not a normal letter size. in it was a red sheet of what to do next like picking a dorm and whatnot, a letter welcoming me and saying i need to send in a final transcript at the end of the year, and a certificate, which was so cool.

I'M GOING TO COLLEGE! WOOOOO!

Reactions: Ace

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congratulations! Lots of people say that university/college is one of the best experiences of their lives.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Congrats!

College is awesome, I hope you have a ball.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Glad to hear that, We're all proud of you. ^^ Wish ya luck getting through college and reaching your goal.

I was thinking about going to college for quite awhile but I have been having a lot of second thoughts about it. See in a couple of years my friends from Ireland and California are gonna be comming here to Wisconsin and be with me and take care of me like a baby, Kinda like a baby daddy. Hehe the funny thing is there a little bit younger than me. Anyways I have always been wanted to be treated like a baby for a long time too. So I'm still thinkin...

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Cool. I haven't had any offers yet, but nice to hear you have one. Going to college or uni is brilliant by all accounts. Have fun!

D

daria7483

Congratulations! Are you definitely going to Illinois State or still waiting for other letters? You are going to love college.

Role
I was thinking about going to college for quite awhile but I have been having a lot of second thoughts about it. See in a couple of years my friends from Ireland and California are gonna be comming here to Wisconsin and be with me and take care of me like a baby, Kinda like a baby daddy. Hehe the funny thing is there a little bit younger than me. Anyways I have always been wanted to be treated like a baby for a long time too. So I'm still thinkin...
you know that you can go to college, come home for weekends and hollidays and be babied. it's not a very good reason for you should skip college all together.

I am defenitly going to Illinois State. I don't want to go to any other college. i want to be a middle school teacher, and they have a middle level edu major that no other colleges have. and they are the best college for teacher in the state.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations link! College was just about the best thing for me, in fact I even ended up staying in the town where I went to college, I liked it so much. I'm sure you'll have a great time, just don't forget to do some studying. You'll find college people are much more mature and level headed than the average high school student, at least I did.

I'm sure you'll do great in college, again, congrats.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, that's awesome. I'm sure you'll like it, though it might be a bit of a transition at first. I can't say I'm enjoying my first semester too much, but that's because I'm in the lifeless Science program where everyone only has one side of their brain functioning. So, I'm heading over to arts next semester. Aside from that, congratulations!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
you know that you can go to college, come home for weekends and hollidays and be babied. it's not a very good reason for you should skip college all together.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind. ^^ Then I should really reach my goal and become a diaper wearing psychologist. :D

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Nice, which univerisity are you going to attend? My mom teaches at Urbana-Champaign, so in all likelyhood that's where I'll be going in a couple years (for the huge discount of course! The National Super-Computer Institute is also a plus...)

Role
Illinois State University. The best teaching school in the state, and the only school other than eastern to have a middle education major which i will be taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.