i'm getting eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
by the end of this month, i'm getting the eagle scout rank. this is the last rank in boy scouts, and very coveted. only 2% of boy scouts actually get eagle, and i'm going to be one of them. i've talked to people who got eagle a long time ago, and even now it's still their biggest achievment. i'm so excited. i've done all of the work, and the only thing left to do is turn it in.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Are they not illegal to own.

Seriously I hope none comments on this literally.

Anyway congrats.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hmmm...only 2%? My ex-husband and his brother were both Eagle Scouts! :p I've seen the pictures from the day they received their awards.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Great work dude! I got my eagle when I was your age. Feels awsome doesn't it?
(Man those review broads are a ***ch though)

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Congratulations, you have now achieved one of the few (and debatably only) great achievements of BSA that few ever get. You'd better feel damn proud cause I feel damn proud of you, and to know you (at least on the forums). I never got it, I backed out and I feel like I let a great life achievement pass me by. This is one of the greatest awards you can get, and in some ways can open up all kinds of doors and opportunities for you. I guess the only thing you can do at this point is get some Eagle Palm Awards otherwise bask in the glory, you're kinda like a celebrity (since it's in the newspaper, and your name will be on a plaque). Stand tall and be proud, I only know a handful of eagle scouts (which now includes you). :)

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
That's really great, I'm glad that you reached that achieavment. We're all proud of ya. ^^

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So is it true that the Mormons took the boy scouts over?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
So is it true that the Mormons took the boy scouts over?

there are mormon troops, and i know this because i had to work with them at scout camp. they defenitly havn't taken over though.

i'm suprised that someone knew what eagle palms were. they are the awards you get after eagle. you need 3 more months befor your 18 and 5 more merit badges to get one. i would have been able to get 2 palms (which is a huge achievment) but my eagle cordinater left the country.

as for the benefits, i'm going to use this card to get as many schalerships as i can. my family is going to really struggle paying for college, and this badge just made it a whole lot easier.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Congrats Link!! I am so happy for you & what you have accomplished & achieved!! May this springboard you into a great future in whatever you do!! Again, congrats Link!!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Eh, we don't have Boy Scouts here, but that does sound like quite the achievement.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
i wouldn't know what to do if i wasn't in boyscouts. is there anything by you that is kind of like boy scouts?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
i wouldn't know what to do if i wasn't in boyscouts. is there anything by you that is kind of like boy scouts?
I was in Air Cadets for about a day when I was 12 because a friend told me to go. Too militaristic for me though. All we did was march, stand still, than went to classes. Felt like a school I would have to go to after spending a day at school.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congrats! Im sure its very difficult, but could you kinda put it into perspective for me? I mean, what makes it so great, and what makes it so hard to get? Im not trying to be negative or anything just curious. Thanks!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
well, there are 7 ranks, scout, tenderfoot, 2nd class, 1st class, stare, life, and eagle. scout it nothing, you basically just have to join a troop and know the basic stuff about scouting. for tenderfoot, 2nd class, and 1st class you have to do a lot of requirments like knots, first aid, cooking, and so on. there's 2 pages of requirments for each of them. for star you need 6 merit badges, 2 of which need to be eagle required (much harder to earn), you need to spend 6 hours of servis hours working, and be active in the troop for 6 months. life is the same, but you need more eagle required badges, which are usually harder than the ones you already got. getting eagle is also the same except for one very big factor, the service project. you have to plan, organise, and complete a service project where there has to be at least 100 hours put into it. mine had 128 hours in it. then you have to put together this big binder full of everything you did to complete the project, essays on what you did, calculated time, anything you recieved during it, and so on. it was by far the hardest thing i've ever done in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.