I'm cursed with a strong bladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

It's true. I could hold my pee for hours, and I won't go all day long. It makes it hard to try going when I'm not in the bathroom wearing a diaper. I just feel as though I'm cursed. I'm not saying I would rather have a weak bladder, but I thought maybe it'd make it easier for me to go whenever I can.

Does anyone else have this issue?

dprboy1123

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
You can train yourself to release after the first few times. Really the important thing is to just start releasing the moment you feel the urge. After a short time you'll be able to basically just sit there constantly released, so that as soon as any significant amount builds up you just start going without even really thinking about it. However, note that if you keep doing that your control will atrophy rather quickly, and you will soon find it hard to hold it and it will take a few days to rebuild it.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have a weak bladder and occasionally wake up wet, I would much rather be cursed with a strong bladder, maybe you should look at it more as a blessing than a curse.

R

RainbowShy

That's why I said I don't really see it as a bad thing, per se... just that I wish it was more in between, you know? I really like wetting, but I just can't seem to do it when I want to no matter how hard I try. :/

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Sorry I wasn't trying to be awkward, not to sure what to say as I can not relate to your situation, but as dpr said train yourself to release when needed and over time it will become more natural to go pee, you won't even have to think about it.

R

RainbowShy

Hm. I guess my only option is to keep trying. The worst part is though, whenever I'm not near a bathroom... I do tend to have to go badly, yet I can often hold it until I get home. I have never really liked public bathrooms either unless I absolutely positively can't hold it. x_x

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I also have a high capacity bladder and it doesn't affect my enjoyment in the least. You can, if it is important, learn to let go with small amounts throughout the day or just wait and go when it is convenient. Despite higher capacity, it's certainly not infinite. If you drink more, you will need to go more often. This is something you will be able to manage better with experience, ease with yourself, and your diapers.

begard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You sound just like me LokiofSassgard. For Instance I never, never have to get up to pee (nappy or no) at night and can easily go most of the day without going to the toilet. Whilst it is occasionally frustrating in terms of my ABDL side I know if i was given the choice between a extremely strong bladder and an extremely weak one, I would pick a strong one every time. I cannot really agree with you that it's a curse. I also have a strong dislike of public toilets so from that point of view a strong bladder is a definite plus.

As dprboy1123 says you should just try to get used to going in the nappy. Even try standing in front of the toilet using it, just to try to break some of the years of ingrained toilet training. After a few successes it does get easier. Although, I can't, as of yet, report any of the long term changes or the ability to pee semi-continuously that he refers to. It's not really a major concern, maybe one day I get it, maybe I don't.

R

RainbowShy

Sorry I wasn't trying to be awkward, not to sure what to say as I can not relate to your situation, but as dpr said train yourself to release when needed and over time it will become more natural to go pee, you won't even have to think about it.

(I can't message you because of my current level)

You didn't come off as awkward. I understand what you are saying. That's kind of why I explained what I meant because I don't always do that unless someone points it out for me. XD

MrHappy69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's true. I could hold my pee for hours, and I won't go all day long. It makes it hard to try going when I'm not in the bathroom wearing a diaper. I just feel as though I'm cursed. I'm not saying I would rather have a weak bladder, but I thought maybe it'd make it easier for me to go whenever I can.

Yes, I too can go for hours with a full bladder, but I don't normally have any problem letting go once I am in a nappy - as long as I am standing. As I've just posted in the thread
'wet diaper', I find it impossible to pee lying down with a nappy on; this is something I really wish I could accomplish, if only to pretend I was asleep while wetting!

However, I would never want to swap this situation for a weaker bladder.

Hakuza

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I once went 16 hours of holding it in tell it started to really hurt. My bladder is amazing.. I can wake up lots of the time in the morning and I can't believe I hadn't wet the bed and rush to the bathroom. I don't understand it i'm a heavy sleeper and can literally sleep through lighting. For some reason my body doesn't even attempt to wake me up at night.

edward321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

When you try to release your bladder does feel like there's pressure when you pee like there's some trying to stop it, and when you do pee do you get a healthy flow or does come out slow?

Also do not try to force it out, big no no.

C

CrinklySiren

Just keep wetting your diaper until it comes without effort. Its amazing what the human mind is capable of ~ After 10 years of actively wearing and wetting diapers in my adult life, I'm able to hold it in for hours when im not diapered, and able to wet without worry or restraint when I am diapered. Its really just a practice thing ~ just keep letting it go and eventually you'll be wetting your diaper with ease xD

Also, as edward321 said, don't force it; you can hurt yourself and it honestly will only make it harder.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I go, I flood. I try to practice gradual wetting but once I start, I don't seem to be able to stop for more than a few seconds (as a game I like wetting goodnites while I'm trying to make it to the potty, like I'm in potty training with pull ups).

whiskeybravo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Practically speaking, if you wanted to work on it, I'd suggest diapering up, (thickly) and drinking, 1L or so an hour for a few hours. Don't drink too much, but enough that practice relaxing and wetting more often. when I'm wearing, I wet more frequently and in smaller amounts. If I'm not wearing, it's a practical matter of not drinking any coffee.

R

RainbowShy

When you try to release your bladder does feel like there's pressure when you pee like there's some trying to stop it, and when you do pee do you get a healthy flow or does come out slow?

Also do not try to force it out, big no no.

Not really. It just doesn't want to come out, no matter how hard I try to tell myself to just let go. I never force it out because I know the damage it can cause if I did.

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
For me it took a great deal of concentration at home as from a young age we are programmed (hard wired) to use the loo. How I started was to go to the loo in the normal way and I banned myself from actually using the toilet this did help me a lot (we are all different). I had my first wetting whilst washing up and took me a leap of faith to let go however I did. I can now wet whilst sitting, standing, lying down. The key thing is not to push it as others have said you can cause damage (it will come be patient so just relax and stop stressing). I have also retained control by balancing the use of the diaper and the use of the loo so I do not become dependant on my diaper.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm same way, but as others said; drink more. // as for letting go easyer as this thread seems to of turned into, I started out with makeshifts only able to go standing, then i moved to standing on my knees in bed. I'd start going then try to lay down did that for a long time. by time i got real diapers again i can go in any pos.... just takes time to learn

edward321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not really. It just doesn't want to come out, no matter how hard I try to tell myself to just let go. I never force it out because I know the damage it can cause if I did.

I suggest that you request an appointment to see a neurologist if this an consent issue.*
You may need a cystoscopy if your water isn't coming out when your bladder is relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.