im curious how many people wear diapers to work ?

Jammy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
like i how is it is it scarry

Reactions: BunnyFofo and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use my diapers everyday at work, without them, work would be a nightmare.😨

• Love
Reactions: BunnyFofo, EcoIncon, NotTheAverageMan and 2 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Jorelaxed said:
I use my diapers everyday at work, without them, work would be a nightmare.😨
Same here , more scary not to wear them

Reactions: BunnyFofo, EcoIncon, chuck and 3 others

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don’t normally wear them to work, but will on days that I telework from home. It is also nice to be able to wrap up in a blanket in my home office space. 😁

Reactions: BunnyFofo, LinkDL and Fleetwoodmac32192

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don’t. I would love to but I work in a very tight knit team and it’s not a throw-away job. I don’t want people to know me like that.

Reactions: Belarin, BunnyFofo, Diaperedlife13 and 1 other person

AzCharlie

Desert Baby and diaper lover.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I ware my diapers every day to work, it's no big deal. one thing to remember is to have a good diaper that will not leak on you during your time at the office. i ware my crinkels and an adult onesie to cover the diaper incase you bend over in the server room or some where else so that no one notices my diapers. the one issue with my crinkels are they get very thick in the front when they get wet. the wetter the thicker. but they do hold up for 12 hrs of work for me. if any one noticed them well they too are in diapers or know of the diapers so if they ask say yes.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diaperpee8

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
parcelboy2 said:
Same here , more scary not to wear them
Ditto, after far to many bush wees driving between jobs then wetting myself on a job site I decided enough was enough and started wearing every day, just makes sense rather than constantly worrying what my bladders going to do next.

Reactions: BunnyFofo, diaperdude, chamberpot and 1 other person

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am fortunate in that I work from home and have the freedom to wear whenever. Prior to working from home I only wore to work a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyFofo

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wearing diapers to work was pretty scary when I first started having to do so, especially because the diapers I wore to start off with were not the greatest so I had to change 2-3 times a day. After a while I realized no one was paying a bit of attention and it was better than wet pants and not long after I started to find much better diapers and not having to change much during my shift so it had the added benefit of spending less time in the bathroom.

Reactions: BunnyFofo, Fleetwoodmac32192 and Jorelaxed

jdj1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have many time

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
been doing it for 2.5 tears. no choice.

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Sometimes during winter. At least, at this current job.

Multiple layers of clothing with the addition of coveralls and a large amount of autonomy make it possible and enjoyable.

Not sure why, they are largely inconvenient while at work since I won't use them. I find they are comforting.

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear and wet my diapers daily at work without a problem, very discreet, even with ABDL printed diapers. I have a Ph.D. and work in a professional setting with mostly business casual dress unless there is an important meeting then a tie. I usually just wear an untucked shirt and sport coat and enjoy the warm feeling throughout the day. Have I had a few press=out leaks? Of course, but fortunately my shirt covered the wet stain in the back until it dried, never a large wet stain, just the small crescent wetness in the back. Our bathrooms are private so no problem to change into a fresh diaper that I keep in my briefcase for moments such as these, which are rare. The wet diaper gets folded up and I usually just put it in a plastic bag then in my briefcase to dispose of in a trash receptacle just outside our building. Do coworkers know that I wet my diapers? I don't think so, but if they do know I am not treated any differently.

Reactions: BunnyFofo, Demonbabywearspamps, MetalDan86 and 1 other person

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Many days I wear a stuffer/pad inside my regular underwear (tighty-whities) for slight leakage/dribbles. No problems so far and I'm fairly sure no one notices.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Negative. I wear dress pants that are too form fitting. Also, I don’t feel like I could risk it as it doesn’t mesh with the level of responsibility I have in my job.

trevor0160

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I have in the past but sadly not anymore as it is too expensive.

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Always. I wear 24/7, and that means to work too. I'm sitting at my desk right now typing this out. Big office floor plan, cube farm actually, although on Monday's there are very few people in office. I have been wearing to work for years, and I highly doubt anyone knows or cares. Luckily it's a very casual environment and casual dress code, so jeans and untucked shirts, which help cover up diaper butts! And there are a couple of individual bathrooms, so I can change my diaper I'm private!

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, BunnyFofo, trevor0160 and 1 other person

joemama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I also wear every day to the office. Usually tykables or rearz.. never had anyone ask me anything. I carry spares and sometimes need to change at lunch time.

tndyperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes I do, everyday. My go to work diapers is the Seni Quattro; good capacity and look fine under my normal office clothes.

Reactions: BunnyFofo, BabyHailey1977 and Napincolove

TexasToast11

~SuperDad~
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Everyday Mon thru Fri, during the weekends my wife loves changing me

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude