I'm Building a Paradise, Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaus

Contributor
In before some natural disaster hits the Island demolishing said abundant tropical trees and most of the inhabitants.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You people. Jeeze, ya know? I'm trying to have some fun here... Guess it's not working out too well...

It's a fantasy of mine to be free of the responsibilities and stress of daily life. I sometimes wish I could just go off on some deserted island and just *live* there. Have none of you ever felt that way?

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
ive felt that way before happy lurker :) lots of times i think ur ideas were so cool hehe :)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
People will drive crazy from the loneliness and start killing each other with coconuts.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Thank you for that, er, scenario. I've taken it into account.

For those doubting it, it has worked before. There have been, and continue to be, many communities around the world where everyone pitches in help to make the community prosper.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The desire to create such a paradise society has gone through my mind a few times, but some issues always ruin my fantasy. To create such a paradise, only perfect people should be included. Those who have any selfish or lazy tendencies could ruin the paradise. Yes, both apply to me. Also, where do you draw the line on isolation? Do you have a designated supply group to procure necessary items for the group, a Fed-Ex office, or start with a lifetime supply of diapers?

Once the previous questions are resolve, I will be most happy to set up the server room, satellite internet service dish, and join your community.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You people. Jeeze, ya know? I'm trying to have some fun here... Guess it's not working out too well...

It's a fantasy of mine to be free of the responsibilities and stress of daily life. Have none of you ever felt that way?
Um yeah, thats one of the main reasons I am a *B. But with mine I would be closer to the real world and I can stop and start as I choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.