• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm brand new to ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokfre

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Yesterday I was reading posts on this site trying to better understand ABDL until the posts froze and I was forced to register to continue to read. So I did. I only discovered ABDL last month, and accidentally at that. Reading about ABDL, I found wearing diapers very much interested me. So I purchased some and am very much enjoying wearing them, even the ABDL type. I was a bedwetter until about 11 years old, and those years were VERY traumatic and humiliating. Even today I also have numerous bladder control issues, that's how I stumbled onto ABDL. So far I have not really wetted and certainly not messed my diapers. I have upcoming flights will be padded and perhaps that will be my opportunity to wet. If nothing else, it will be my security blanket.

I'm interested in better understanding this community and willing to try it out. I suspect I am mostly DL and minimally AB.

Thanks,

lokfre

Reactions: Cottontail
lokfre said:
Hi all,

Yesterday I was reading posts on this site trying to better understand ABDL until the posts froze and I was forced to register to continue to read. So I did. I only discovered ABDL last month, and accidentally at that. Reading about ABDL, I found wearing diapers very much interested me. So I purchased some and am very much enjoying wearing them, even the ABDL type. I was a bedwetter until about 11 years old, and those years were VERY traumatic and humiliating. Even today I also have numerous bladder control issues, that's how I stumbled onto ABDL. So far I have not really wetted and certainly not messed my diapers. I have upcoming flights will be padded and perhaps that will be my opportunity to wet. If nothing else, it will be my security blanket.

I'm interested in better understanding this community and willing to try it out. I suspect I am mostly DL and minimally AB.

Thanks,

lokfre
Welcome to the community. Feel free to ask any questions you may have 😊

Reactions: warmfeeling
Welcome from the Netherlands. You are in the right place for advice and support.

Reactions: warmfeeling and lokfre
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: warmfeeling
lokfre said:
Hi all,

Thanks,

lokfre
Hello and welcome

Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back