Im being called..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
Awww, how cute, my friend does that to me in public somtimes. I get wierd looks cus my leg thumps a bit ^.^;
I tend to relax to the point of nearly passing out during scritches thus I can no longer receive scritches standing up....... ends badly

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
at my shcool you get kicked out for anything so it's mostly just senors messing up junoir cars. No tthat i would get bad treatmen as a freshman my bro is a senoir at the same shcool so hey.

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
No we don't have something like that in our school, But it would be fun if had...
maybe something to start with this year.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
New years in college where I used to be used to be greeted by shaving part of their heads
Behaviour that was banned =P

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Over here we call them young bloods, minor niners, mosquitoes (cause they're always where you don't want them to be, or they're in the way) and greenies (green horn). Nothing happens to them, but we do like to intimidate them by glaring at them. Though a couple niners were actually locked into lockers, laughed my ass off watching them trying to kick their way out till the janitor comes with the lock cutters. Me and my friends love to mess with their minds, gets them soooooo mad, and confused at the same time, which is quite hilarious to watch. But nothing major the little shrimps can't handle.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Back when I still had long hair, this girl who used to sit behind me would stroke it a lot, and I loved the feeling...and I'd actually purr. One time she said I drooled. I didn't even notice XD. I do know that if you rub the back of my neck I freeze up XDD

On topic somewhat, My rl best friend (who is female, incidentally) calls me kit >.>

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Our mascot at my school is an animal... but we just call the freshman what they are, and then comment on how gosh darn short the new batch of freshman is this year.... because it seems like they keep making them smaller and smaller..

Status
Not open for further replies.