I'm Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hiyas to all. I'm pretty sure their aren't many people who still remember me, and for those who don't, I'm Christhefur, I'm a babyfur, and I love to rp etc. I know its been a while since the last I came, but that's because I've been without a computer and internet so I haven't been able to get on. My job gave me a new computer, and now I can get on. Its sooo good to be back again. I can't wait to start posting, making new friends, and catching up with everyone. Guess that's all for now.

~Christhefur~

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Seems like you turned up in IRC just often enough that it didn't seem like you were entirely gone. Good to hear you've got your technical difficulties sorted. Welcome back :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - my adopted furry is back! :hug:

You do have quite a bit to catch up on. You better put on a BIG diaper and sit down and start reading all the threads.
*will return in 10 hours to change you* :D

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey... glad you're back! Always nice to see a regular returning to the flock.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Aww thanks guys. and yeahs peachy I do have a lot to read up on. *Snuggles you*

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back, it's good to have you back!

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Yey! Chris is back, nice to see you here again! Just make sure to catch up on things and such.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
OMG, Hey Chris, it's nice to see you back on here again.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I don't know that I have met you before but I like how people responded to your return, so I look forward to getting to know you.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back. I'm sure I wasn't around when you were last here, but judging by the reception you have received from other members, I'm sure you will be a very nice re-addition. I hope to get to know you over the next little while.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
chris.the.fur! you're back!! :D

i will never, ever, as long as i live forget the time we switched nicks in the IRC channel and wound up flooding the channel with clones, and then you got banned by chanserv for having too many accounts signed on at once! my god, that was epic. EPIC!! XD

...and then there was the time you nearly got caught wearing diapers while your coworkers were helping you climb into a giant lobster costume or something. i'm so glad you're back! let the good times roll. :hug:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i will never, ever, as long as i live forget the time we switched nicks in the IRC channel and wound up flooding the channel with clones, and then you got banned by chanserv for having too many accounts signed on at once! my god, that was epic. EPIC!! XD
Oh my god, Avery, I could never see you doing that. :eek: Seeing how mature you are on the IRC channel I had to read this twice to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me. :laugh:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh my god, Avery, I could never see you doing that. :eek: Seeing how mature you are on the IRC channel I had to read this twice to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me. :laugh:
hee hee. just because i don't talk about penises all the time certainly doesn't mean i'm mature. i guess you've just never been there when i really get going. :p

ask point. point will tell you.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sadly, I haven't been there. Hopefully I will be there next time (if there is one), lol.

I guess I will ask Point one day, lol!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Another awesome Munkart avatar... noice! :D

I do remember you, but that was when I first joined and never had much to say to anyone, so I doubt you remember me.

But welcome back anyways :)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
welcome back Chris

I don't know you but I believe I have chatted with you on the IRC before..

I'm glad to see you got your technical difficulties sorted out and are back.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for the great warm welcomes. I see I do have a lot of catching up to do. Seems I miss around 100 posts over night, and the forums is still the same as when I left but with new members which is great to know. I do remember just about everyone who posted.

chris.the.fur! you're back!! :D

...and then there was the time you nearly got caught wearing diapers while your coworkers were helping you climb into a giant lobster costume or something. i'm so glad you're back! let the good times roll. :hug:

Yeah that was halarious. I had to go to the irc admin and ask to be unbanned lol. Good times. Also it was a pepper suit but I'm suprised you remembered. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.