Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
I kinda lost internet service, moved, and lost interest in everything for like 4-6 months-ish. Can't remember. Anywho I'm sure I'm back down to a newbie. >_> Eh oh well, that's what I get.
So Hola, Aloha, Hello to all.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome Back :) I remember you...The newbie status should go away in less then an hour and return you back to regular/VIP status.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Welcome Back :) I remember you...The newbie status should go away in less then an hour and return you back to regular/VIP status.

oh yay! Thanks for the welcome back
And thanks to you ChouChou.

F

FullMetal

Yay, cool, you are back. I was wondering where you were, anything new to tell us? Where did you move to >.>

FullMetal

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome back also. When I was first married, we lived in the upstairs of a house which we rented. Then we bought our first house for $15,000. My mom gave us $1000 for the down payment. We bought it Land Contract from the owner. It was a start, and it was ours. I loved that house and good times we spent in it. Our fist son was born while we were living there. So good luck on your search for eventual house and happiness. And there's nothing wrong with a trailer. My mother in law lives in one in Florida.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back also. When I was first married, we lived in the upstairs of a house which we rented. Then we bought our first house for $15,000. My mom gave us $1000 for the down payment. We bought it Land Contract from the owner. It was a start, and it was ours. I loved that house and good times we spent in it. Our fist son was born while we were living there. So good luck on your search for eventual house and happiness. And there's nothing wrong with a trailer. My mother in law lives in one in Florida.

How big of a house do you get for $15,000...

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
How big of a house do you get for $15,000...

Times change. My folks got a very large house and property for $25K, and my mom's father was horrified at how high the price was.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other

We have land (9.08 acres) that we can use. But I messed up Andy's credit. Yea 19 and bad credit. Together we are about $7400 in credit card debt. So a house is out of the question at the moment. I just need some way to cheaply clear about an acre of the land, oh and a well and septic tank (I'm not paying for water nor paying someone to take my sh!t away) and I'd even consider a double wide modular (those are really nice) for 100K or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.