• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I’m back 😁

DBabygirl2

Est. Contributor
Messages
767
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone!! I missed being here too much and hope everyone is doing well. 😁 If you recognize my profile pic and think you know who I am, you might be right. 😏😎🤭🫣 I’m a little who loves abdl, Ddlg, sparkles, pink and other kinks. 😈
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lyric, Diaper44, leafgoalie and 7 others
Hi there! I personally don't recognize you, but welcome back anyway!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Thanks. Same pic, just different name/email.
 
What was your old name?
 
🤷‍♀️ It doesn’t matter. All that matters is that I’m here, accepting who I am and supporting others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 60371
That's true. You mind if I pm you?
 
I just returned to this site today, and don’t want to be preyed upon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita
DBabygirl2 said:
I just returned to this site today, and don’t want to be preyed upon.
Okay. I understand.
 
Glad to hear that. For many reasons, my answer is still no. we can chat here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Okay. If I may ask though, would you be open to pms in the future?
 
I guess that's a no then
 
Okay. Sorry
 
Welcome back to the community! I'm still relatively new here and it has been a wild ride. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself in whatever way you feel comfortable with. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Welcome back , can't say I remember you🤔 but welcome back anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBabygirl2
mechanicX said:
Welcome back , can't say I remember you🤔 but welcome back anyway.
Thank you. I’m kinda glad no one remembers that profile.. maybe it’s in a web graveyard somewhere lol anyways.. what are you into?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita
DBabygirl2 said:
Thank you. I’m kinda glad no one remembers that profile.. maybe it’s in a web graveyard somewhere lol anyways.. what are you into?
Never mind.. saw your profile. Are you a strict daddy type? I’m not looking for a daddy rn. Just curious 😈🫣
 
Welcome back, @DBabygirl2. I remember that face. :) I really hope Round 2 is better!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Cottontail said:
Welcome back, @DBabygirl2. I remember that face. :) I really hope Round 2 is better!
Thank you! I remember you too! 😁 I’ve already had one guy act like a troll but he backed off. So far so good! How you been?
 
DBabygirl2 said:
Thank you! I remember you too! 😁 I’ve already had one guy act like a troll but he backed off. So far so good! How you been?
It’s the Year of the Rabbit now, so of course I’m on top of the world! :)

I’m doing well, thank you—easing back into life after a couple of hectic (but productive) weeks at work. Little me was totally back-buttered, which is rare and stressful. This coming week will be delightfully boring, I think.

I hope the New Year is treating you well so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Back
Top