im back in the saddle, er.. diaper, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Howdy yall,
Haven't been around in a while cause life's been busy and I've taken a break from wearing. 9t reason for taking a break was mainly that I diapers just became to normal and it lost its excitement and I didn't have any opportunities to capitolize on their convenience (an other major reason I wear). Anyway I just wanted to say I'm back in diapers, in fact I'm in a wet one right now, and I'll be around.

Oh and please excuse typos, I'm on my black berry and it makes it hard to go back and change field entries without erasing everything...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I know the feeling man I haven't worn for over a year than I moved into my new house and it is just great being able to wear as much as I want.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Awesome! I've never had a purge that long, or at all, really. It's good that you're back and thickly padded!

I know the feeling man I haven't worn for over a year than I moved into my new house and it is just great being able to wear as much as I want.

Lucky :)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome back.*walks off singing to self*

I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Welcome back bro.

Does this mean you'll actually answer your aim messages now?

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Howdy yall,
Haven't been around in a while cause life's been busy and I've taken a break from wearing. 9t reason for taking a break was mainly that I diapers just became to normal and it lost its excitement and I didn't have any opportunities to capitolize on their convenience (an other major reason I wear). Anyway I just wanted to say I'm back in diapers, in fact I'm in a wet one right now, and I'll be around.

Oh and please excuse typos, I'm on my black berry and it makes it hard to go back and change field entries without erasing everything...

first welcome back and second i have had a time like that i wore for like a month straight (i collected alot together) and i stopped because well i was getting tired of the feeling being duler (still liked it but i was nearly out anyway) so i waited a week then put my last one on and it felt alot better

M

Maxx

Welcome back.*walks off singing to self*

I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

I was thinking more of the Aerosmith version......

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was thinking more of the Aerosmith version......
thats what i had in mind.
Welcome back bro.
Does this mean you'll actually answer your aim messages now?
If im online sure.

Awesome! I've never had a purge that long, or at all, really. It's good that you're back and thickly padded!
Lucky :)
It wasnt really a purge, i didnt throw anything away, I had a pack and a half of diapers in my closet for like a month.

what diapers are u in?
Depends and Abenas, depending if im sleeping in my diaper or not.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
I know I could finally convert you to actuall diapers from pullups lol.

Hit me up on aim bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.