I'm back and ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey everyone! I thought I would post my introduction, since I am a newbie again technically. Some of you may know me already and some may not, but just incase you do not I am a 20 year old guy from Maryland. I am a diaper lover and partially adult baby. I have known about being a DL since I was 12 but have been one all my life because for as long as I can remember (kindergarden haha) I have always been curious for diapers. I enjoy talking to other people, and supporting them in any way.

I also just want to briefly say that I was dumbfounded when I kept coming to the original site and getting "not found." I thought maybe there was just construction and it would be back up, but wrong as I am sure most of us know that everything "accidently" got deleted. I find it kind of hard to beleive that a ENTIRE community wa deleted on accident, because I have never seen or heard of that happening before. It would not surprise me the least bit if someone was trying to get us off the internet. I could be wrong and I hope I am but its possible. So I hope that this time around we make this community grow and prosper even more than before. To do that we need to show respect and support for eachother also of course try to spread the word of our site to people like us.

I just noticed the community was back up on its new address tonight right before I was about to go to bed so I thought I would rejoin and touch base. I am too tired to read any of the threads now, but thats for tommorow. Everyone have a good day! :D

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I find it kind of hard to beleive that a ENTIRE community wa deleted on accident, because I have never seen or heard of that happening before. It would not surprise me the least bit if someone was trying to get us off the internet. I could be wrong and I hope I am but its possible.
I had the same suspicion. The technician would have really been risking his job to do something like that on purpose though. And I'm kinda surprised they didn't have a backup on another drive.

Anyway, good to see you here! :)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hey eclipse gsx, whats going on. It's been a while since I have talked to you. Just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Peace

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I am doing well I just came back from a 5 day break because of being busy from starting classes. How are you?

Correction: It is a 2003 GT so its a 200hp V6, not the 210hp turbo I-4, but remember its just temporary till I get my RSX type-s! :-D

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I'm pretty sure he is talking about DarkSun= Eclipse...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
200 hp normally aspirated, 210 hp turbo... Why add all that complexity and cost for 10 hp, especially with lag?
And did you discover diapers from not wanting to get out of the driver's seat? Our polls will need a new category:
ab
tb
babyfur
diaperfur
dl
pilot/driver :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm pretty sure he is talking about DarkSun= Eclipse...
I thought so but was not 100% sure. Yep he sure is right!

200 hp normally aspirated, 210 hp turbo... Why add all that complexity and cost for 10 hp, especially with lag?
And did you discover diapers from not wanting to get out of the driver's seat? Our polls will need a new category:
ab
tb
babyfur
diaperfur
dl
pilot/driver :D
Haha no no, but would be useful for that, I might do that to see if any rally drivers do that cause they have super long races sometimes.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Rally drivers seem to take breaks more often than others. I don't know if diapers get used in the regular course of racing, dehydration is the monkey on the shoulder... On the other hand, on an oval at 200 mph inches from the wall... Now pilots have a choice between using a piddle pack

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_forum_viewtopic-t-661.html
A quote from the Parachute History Newsletter (9/15/03)

Quote:
Piddle pack incident

Sometime before 1991, a pilot of an F-16 had to 'use the rest room' at 28,000 feet somewhere over the Mojave Desert. A piddle pack is a sponge filled plastic pouch, designed especially for this purpose. The pilot reported that he unfastened his seatbelt and was raising himself up to use the piddle pack when the plane began to swing to the right. He tried to regain control of the aircraft, but could not. He ejected around 7,000 feet.

I assume this is just a bar story but perhaps it is loosely based on an actual incident.

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers Go to link for the rest of the story

I think we could suggest a better idea?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Sometime before 1991, a pilot of an F-16 had to 'use the rest room' at 28,000 feet somewhere over the Mojave Desert. A piddle pack is a sponge filled plastic pouch, designed especially for this purpose. The pilot reported that he unfastened his seatbelt and was raising himself up to use the piddle pack when the plane began to swing to the right. He tried to regain control of the aircraft, but could not. He ejected around 7,000 feet.
Must be quite exhilarating to float 2.5 km up in the air with your parachute, with the zipper on your figher jet pilot's suit down and your male part hanging out, relieving yourself and going "aaaaahhh...finally" while you watch your airplane worth a few million dollars tumble to the ground. Just as you shake off, zip up and feel that feeling of relief, your joyous emotions are complemented by loud fireworks from the ground as your jet hits the ground and explodes. Then you panic, because it occurs to you: There are no trashcans in the sky where you could dispose of your "piddle pack". And that just because the air force was too cheap to invest $1 in a diaper!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
And that just because the air force was too cheap to invest $1 in a diaper!

Peachy

I think it has to do with the idea of most pilots would not want to wear them. Society is super closed minded when it comes to uncommon things, specially in america.

Peachy

Banned
Role
I think it has to do with the idea of most pilots would not want to wear them. Society is super closed minded when it comes to uncommon things, specially in america.
Astronauts wore them however, even if they weren't called "diapers" but something else (I forgot). At least I saw things like diapers on display at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. You know, there are few restrooms between earth and the moon, so astronauts have no choice. Same with air force pilots really.

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Astronauts wore them however, even if they weren't called "diapers" but something else (I forgot). At least I saw things like diapers on display at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. You know, there are few restrooms between earth and the moon, so astronauts have no choice. Same with air force pilots really.

Peachy
Oh yeah astronauts and diapers, that reminds me! Unfortauntly! The woman Lisa Novak, who drove from Texas to Florida in a diaper to minimize stopping to get there faster so she could killer her ex Bf's Gf or something like that. I don't remember maybe it was just her crush. Regardless that gave us a horrible image, a murder going to kill someone in a diaper, thats just great! She probably is not even a diaper lover!!! She was really just crazy trying to get there ASAP. Or maybe she is, maybe she was turned onto it when she tried the astronaut kind! ;) Anyways that makes me super angry, because that just made our image twice as worse in America! :mad: As we all know none of us here are crazy, and if they are it is because society drove them to be that way because of who they are (DL/*B) will get someone super depressed or worse as we all know.

On a lighter note! I'd love to try those astronaut ones, I bet they are super absorbant and have like a aluminum foil outter layer haha.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Oh yeah astronauts and diapers, that reminds me! Unfortauntly! The woman Lisa Novak, who drove from Texas to Florida in a diaper to minimize stopping to get there faster so she could killer her ex Bf's Gf or something like that. I don't remember maybe it was just her crush. Regardless that gave us a horrible image, a murder going to kill someone in a diaper, thats just great! She probably is not even a diaper lover!!!
To be honest: Most people would never imagine that there are people who love - or enjoy - diapers. For most people, a diaper is a mobile container for bodily waste, which is mostly used by people who cannot get to a stationary disposal unit for human waste (toilet) in time. The idea of having human waste close to your skin (or right on it) for extended periods of time and the effort of clean-up is so annoying for most people that they would never consider using a diaper voluntarily.
That said, a diaper in itself are just an item of convenience, not much different from your cell phone. It allows you to dispose of your human waste regardless of your position and without having to search for a toilet (like your cell phones allows you to make phone calls wherever you are, so you won't have to go looking for a stationary pay-phone). So the diaper played no part in that murder - the woman just wore it for the convenience.
I've heard of demonstrators who chained themselves to railway tracks to stop a transport of nuclear waste. They confessed during an interview with a TV station that they wore diapers when the TV dude asked how they handled restroom breaks.
Diapers are used for necessity -> convenience -> fetish item. In that particular order!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
To be honest: Most people would never imagine that there are people who love - or enjoy - diapers. For most people, a diaper is a mobile container for bodily waste, which is mostly used by people who cannot get to a stationary disposal unit for human waste (toilet) in time. The idea of having human waste close to your skin (or right on it) for extended periods of time and the effort of clean-up is so annoying for most people that they would never consider using a diaper voluntarily.
That said, a diaper in itself are just an item of convenience, not much different from your cell phone. It allows you to dispose of your human waste regardless of your position and without having to search for a toilet (like your cell phones allows you to make phone calls wherever you are, so you won't have to go looking for a stationary pay-phone). So the diaper played no part in that murder - the woman just wore it for the convenience.
I've heard of demonstrators who chained themselves to railway tracks to stop a transport of nuclear waste. They confessed during an interview with a TV station that they wore diapers when the TV dude asked how they handled restroom breaks.
Diapers are used for necessity -> convenience -> fetish item. In that particular order!

Peachy
Yes I understand and do agree it is mostly used for convenience, as it was most likely by Lisa Novak. I doubt she is a diaper lover, like I said she was just using it as convenience to arrive faster from less stops. Of course the diaper played no actual part in the murder attempt (she never went through with it, she was arrested before she could, I don't know if you heard this story from being in Gemany Peachy, but it was all over the news here, and on internet a lot still.) Anyways my point is whether she is a diaper lover or not, or whether she was using it for convenience or not, everyone who knows this story knows she wore a diaper. It was like the major highlight for some reason, theres jokes all over youtube about it too. So the fact that a MURDERER went to kill someone wearing a diaper gives us a bad image, whether she is a diaper lover or not. Cause now anyone who does not know about diaper lovers (like 90% people lol) and knows about the Novak story, the when they see a person wearing a diaper with no medical conditions they are most likely going to think they are mentally ill. That was my main point basically, do you agree Peachy?

Status
Not open for further replies.